By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Project Sonic 2017 officially titled to Sonic Forces and gameplay footage

I was hoping for more of an adventure type game, this looks like the last few games?

Around the Network

Playable Shadow please. Thanks.

I knew that logo reminded me of something:

Weird name. Kinda gives it a military vibe or something. The gameplay looks... fine? I dunno. I'm not sure if I'm crazy about just zooming really fast in a straight line through enemies, but maybe it'll be fun.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

The only Sonic game I have ever played is "Sonic Generations" and it was really good. I hope this one is as good as Generations.

Around the Network

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Cloudman said:
Weird name. Kinda gives it a military vibe or something. The gameplay looks... fine? I dunno. I'm not sure if I'm crazy about just zooming really fast in a straight line through enemies, but maybe it'll be fun.

Well generations had multiple pathways and hidden powerups and all that jazz even though you were being pushed to constantly go fast.  Also seems to be a Generations follow up so expect 2D action too.

Nuvendil said:
Cloudman said:

Well generations had multiple pathways and hidden powerups and all that jazz even though you were being pushed to constantly go fast.  Also seems to be a Generations follow up so expect 2D action too.

I haven't played Sonic Generations yet, so I'm not familiar with the gameplay of that game. Though I've heard good things about it, so I imagine this one will be good as well.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Same old, same old...wish I was more excited. More hyped for Mania at this point.

Dat name tho, sounds like something Christian Weston Chandler would name his 3rd album