By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you think Weapon Durability is bad...

Tagged games:

Wait until you play this game! If anyone here played Shadow Tower knows what I'm talking about. Having all your equipment break was annoying but even more annoying was backtracking up to four areas through one way drops just to repair your weapons. But no one complained about it back then so why is everyone so harsh with Zelda now?

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

OK guys.. seriously.... how many more of this threads about weapon durability do we need?

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Peh said:
OK guys.. seriously.... how many more of this threads about weapon durability do we need?

My complaint is legit. Have you ever played Shadow Tower?

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Ka-pi96 said:
Hard for people to complain about something in a game few have ever heard of

Hey, it had a North American release!

You guys where spared.

The main thing I hate about weapon durability at this point is that people keep bringing it up, lets discuss something else, its not a great feature in any game I played but its not been game breaking either except for maybe this PS1 game I gladly never played lol

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Around the Network
Anfebious said:

Wait until you play this game! If anyone here played Shadow Tower knows what I'm talking about. Having all your equipment break was annoying but even more annoying was backtracking up to four areas through one way drops just to repair your weapons. But no one complained about it back then so why is everyone so harsh with Zelda now?

I would have complained about it if I had played the game.  That sounds annoying as hell!

I am Iron Man

Anfebious said:

Back than. When the internet wasn't common. So no one could voice their hate. Durability is fine. I play Minecraft, all the time. That's how I like it. Link's stuff breaks, in seconds. Who loved the Inventory system, in No Man Sky. No one. That's an item system, that people hated. Because it was balienlty done bad. To make the game artifically harder.

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
Anfebious said:

I would have complained about it if I had played the game.  That sounds annoying as hell!

It is! I forgot to mention though that you can find a bunch of repair items but they are few and kinda hard to spot.

Anfebious said:

I have both shadow tower (jp) and the sequel for ps2 (also jp), they were niche as hell even in their day.

much better too, imo.

archer9234 said:
Anfebious said:

Back than. When the internet wasn't common. So no one could voice their hate. Durability is fine. I play minecraft, all the time. That's how I like it. Link's stuff breaks, in seconds.

At least you can get equipment from every enemy in BOTW. Drop rates in Shadow Tower are minimal.