By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - NieR Automata coming to the PC on March 17th, PC requirements revealed

Aura7541 said:
I've heard that the recommended specs tend to be overestimated for Japanese games. At least I hope so because my GPU is a 960M...

960m, I feel your pain.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

Yay, I should be done with Zelda by then. I hope there are no restrictions on framerate or resolution.

Also you shouldn't call 980 high end when it's on par with a 1060 and the current actual high end is 100% faster.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Bandorr said:
Azzanation said:
Hmm not interested.

Leaving the question - why enter the thread in the first place? Did the title confuse you?

Checking out the specs. Did you need a reason to enter threads these days?

Chazore said:
Aura7541 said:
I've heard that the recommended specs tend to be overestimated for Japanese games. At least I hope so because my GPU is a 960M...

960m, I feel your pain.

I would've gotten a rig if I had the chance, but I need to be able to bring my PC around with me for school. Though the job I'll eventually be getting will not require me to bring my computer around, so by then, I can finally get a good gaming PC.

Radek said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Well we have seen Denuvo get cracked quite quickly these days. I don't think it even took a week for them to crack RE7 since it was up on pirated sites pretty fast.

Things might get harder now, I've read that Square was waiting for new Denuvo version before releasing Nier on PC, may explain a 7 day delay.

Also sad thing is, you need to crack the product you bought in order to even install the mods, that's so lame.

Sucks for people who are into that. I've never been a mod guy myself. Except to add controller support for the older ME games.

Around the Network

So minimum requirements is a GTX 770 for 720p resolution, while PS4 with a weaker gpu is at 900p?