By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - NieR Automata coming to the PC on March 17th, PC requirements revealed

Chazore said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Ikr. 4k, 60fps, nude mods... FapFapFap

Finally, the perfect use for the stolen meme.

The mods will be glorious. Just imagine the Raiden models.

Think of the SFM clips

Staph, I still need to wait until it comes out loll

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Game looks good!

F***. Wish BotW were coming to PC.

Captain_Yuri said:

Staph, I still need to wait until it comes out loll

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=868128365

I'd kill for them to make that model work with facerig.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Also nice to see they decided to toss some exclusive skin content to the PC side as well.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

Woah, PC version coming sooner than I expected.

I'll buy it once I upgrade my video card this summer (which hopefully means a discount during summer sale.)

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
Ultrashroomz said:

Woah, PC version coming sooner than I expected.

I'll buy it once I upgrade my video card this summer (which hopefully means a discount during summer sale.)

GMG will have you covered.

Bristow9091 said:
Oh god, the mods for this will be... interesting? :P

The SFM's are what really get my interest =P. if only Valve knew what SFM would bring in the wrong kind of hands lol.

Lots of games are coming to PC! Thats great to hear!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Hmm not interested.

I've heard that the recommended specs tend to be overestimated for Japanese games. At least I hope so because my GPU is a 960M...