By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Peter Moore has had enough!!!

betacon said:
Random_Matt said:
"Soccer" makes me cringe.

It was called soccer before football.

Not true.

Around the Network

DISCLAIMER: I don't like either of these sports. they bore me to death each in its own way, but it's always funny to watch John Cleese.

topolino227 said:
Random_Matt said:
"Soccer" makes me cringe.

Americans you know, but at least thats the easiest way to find out if someone is american :D

Its Football and they cant accept its the Most Popular Sport on the Planet and also the best/most popular sportsgame that exists !!^^

Always funny to see people to downplay sportsgames especially Fifa but also NBA, but without those Games consoles would sell a lot less because those games are HUGE Systemseller and therefore really good for console gaming.

Yeah and Peter Moore, i think for him comes a dream true to work for his favourite Footballclub, that must be a nice feeling ! :)

WOW not one but TWO stupid comments.

Vini256 said:
So... does this mean EA could possibly become good again? (I don't follow the company much nowadays, sorry if it's a stupid question =P).

Not a chance lol

When I first read this, I had to double check it was not April 1st. Sounds as ridicilous as anything you'd hear then. I guess best of luck to him.

Edit: for some reason I was thinking of Peter Molyneux. Either way still somewhat bizare move.

Around the Network

Good Riddance.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Bad click-bait title... Just saying...
Peter Moore has no issues with EA as far as I'm aware of and he's been their for years now. I'm going to dearly miss his stage presence. Though he's 61 and probably thinking about retirement now. What is a better way to do and Peter Moore is always doing something and I don't think he's interested at just sitting at home and watching TV all day. He'll likely be with Liverpool for at least 5 years if not more.

Honestly as much as I'm going to miss his gaming presence. It's his life and he's getting old. Let the man do what he wants to do. What's going to make him happy :)

lionpetercarmoo said:
topolino227 said:

Americans you know, but at least thats the easiest way to find out if someone is american :D

Its Football and they cant accept its the Most Popular Sport on the Planet and also the best/most popular sportsgame that exists !!^^

Always funny to see people to downplay sportsgames especially Fifa but also NBA, but without those Games consoles would sell a lot less because those games are HUGE Systemseller and therefore really good for console gaming.

Yeah and Peter Moore, i think for him comes a dream true to work for his favourite Footballclub, that must be a nice feeling ! :)

WOW not one but TWO stupid comments.

FACTS my dear friend from the United States of America ! :) :D

Ok best comes down to your own opinion but the other statements are proven Facts if you like it or not !!!