By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC Most Attractive User 2017 - Stage 2 - Round 1

golfgt170 said:
Is this round still on? I'm at work and can't check from my cellphone properly

Yup. Going for a few more hours.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

I find this sort of competition a bit odd, but since it exists I'll vote. The three boys are all fine-looking gentlemen that I could rank in any order. Lady J's on another level, sorry guys. It's like you got seeded with Michael Jordan in a 1 on 1 hoops tournament.

1. Lady J.
2. Cirio
3. PDF
4. Archangel

Gonna count points now. If there are any last minute votes, get them in quickly.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

TheLastStarFighter said:
I find this sort of competition a bit odd, but since it exists I'll vote. The three boys are all fine-looking gentlemen that I could rank in any order. Lady J's on another level, sorry guys. It's like you got seeded with Michael Jordan in a 1 on 1 hoops tournament.

1. Lady J
2. Cirio
3. PDF
4. Archangel

If you're gonna vote on any other rounds, this is how it should look like:

4p. Lady J
3p. Cirio
2p. PDF
1p. Archangel

I understood because of your sentences above, but next time be sure to use that format.

Round 2 up! http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=226333

Around the Network

Wow, didn't even know this was up. Cirio... 😤

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence