By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
BraLoD said:
To celebrate the site will be down for another hour

...or eight.

Around the Network
Barkley said:
Must... Resist.... Urge... To.... Make.... Sexist.... Joke....

LivingMetal said:
I've been here for about seven years but took off for a while shortly after I first signed on to help my wife raise my (at the time newborn) daughter. You cannot get anymore hands on than that helping and assisting women.

Sure you can. While, what you did was fantastic, I cannot fault it, but being an activist and a fighter for womens rights is just as good!

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Ps3 said:
LivingMetal said:
I've been here for about seven years but took off for a while shortly after I first signed on to help my wife raise my (at the time newborn) daughter. You cannot get anymore hands on than that helping and assisting women.

Sure you can. While, what you did was fantastic, I cannot fault it, but being an activist and a fighter for womens rights is just as good!

My skin is crawling...

LivingMetal said:
Ps3 said:

My skin is crawling...

Taylor Swift is a real motivation and by spreading the love of Taylor is a good way of expressing love. <3

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

Around the Network

Been here longer. Just lurk most days, also I got locked out of my first account so would be 9 years plus. Also about 2 years of lurking before I joined. Jeez I can't believe it's been that long since the site started up lol.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

NanakiXI said:
Been here longer. Just lurk most days, also I got locked out of my first account so would be 9 years plus. Also about 2 years of lurking before I joined. Jeez I can't believe it's been that long since the site started up lol.

I know right. So long ago.

Ps3 said:

So I logged on for the first time in a while and noticed I was presented with an 8 years badge for being a member here for 8 years. 8 wonderful years of battling sexism and meaness, and fighting for womens rights here on VGCHARTZ. I'd like to take this time to say thank you, hello, and I love you all. Let's enjoy 2017 with peace and love and kindness within each other. Good day, one love, and I'll talk to you guys soon! <3

Not on my watch!! Lets all battle about meaningless console issues and topics, and make nonsense threads for the rest of the year, like we always do!

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.

Congrats and nice name

LivingMetal said:

I to love helping and assisting woman thats why I became a sex therapist, I assist women with high sex drive lower their drive by have sex with them, they tell me that therapy with me not only lowers their drive it kills it completly , my biggest worry is even though I get a lot of first time clients , they never come back, I have been called a disgrace to therapy a profession that makes it living and takes pride in hooking clients on to a never ending cycle of appointments. so I'not only help women I'm a Martyr .

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot