By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Horizon first, zelda second.

yeah, same here 45 12.13%

zelda is better 169 45.55%

Horizon is better 75 20.22%

I honestly don't give af... 82 22.10%

Total:371

I got lucky and can afford both games. I'll buy them the same day (Switch launch), so I have plenty of time with both of them.

Around the Network

Would have loved to get both but for now I'll only get horizon.

I plan on getting both and I'll play Zelda when im done with Horizon, whenever that may be, Horizon is a bigger title than anything Sony has released recently, incluiding Nioh, and Zelda is obviously a must-have.

Yes i will buy horizon too because it will just take 30-40 hours. Thats enough for killing time until BotW. 

And CIV6 for sure.

I packed away my PS4 and Wii U. So for me, there is only Zelda and the other games I'm getting on Switch. I'm going to be a one console guy for the 9th gen. Less is more for me.

Around the Network

In a world where I have both the PS4pro and the NS, then definitely.... nothing will stop me from playing both and of course playing Horizon first but only cause it comes out first.

As it stands I haven't got incentive enough to buy the NS as the only game I have seen them show that I would actually play now is Zelda...... maybe by the end of the year or sometime next year I will jump in.

But if I had both and could play both.... I think I would recommend that people play zelda first. I'm not sure that Zelda charm will hold up to the technical marvel horizon is... then again I can be mistaken. (btw...technical prowess doesn't mean a better game)

I packed away my PS4 and Wii U. So for me, there is only Zelda and the other games I'm getting on Switch. I'm going to be a one console guy for the 9th gen. Less is more for me.

Honestly this makes no sense and when I see things like this I can't just help but feel whoever is posting it is lying about something. Why would anyone buy/get/steal a PS4, then pack it away when the best games of its generation are just beginning to come in in droves? I am sorry but I find that hard top believe.

Now if you said that you sold the PS4 to buy the NS, I would even understand it. But to believe that you have it sitting somewhere in a room and refusing to buy any of the games coming for it cause "they don't interst you" or you "find the games coming for the NS more appealing" or at least enough to go NS exclusive even though you have a PS4..... naaa mate... not gonna buy that. Makes absolutely no sense.

Had horizon on pre-order, but canceled it for zelda. besides, sony games always go on sale rather quickly. by the time I'm 100% satisfied with zelda and other switch games, horizon will be a good $40 or lower pick up.

Gravity Rush 2, Nioh, Horizon, Mass effect and the other 100 great and better games this year that WILL NEVER be on switch, first, and zelda never, have no reason to play the witcher toddler edition

User was moderated for this post

-Super_Boom

OnyxPhoenix said:
Gravity Rush 2, Nioh, Horizon, Mass effect and the other 100 great and better games this year that WILL NEVER be on switch, first, and zelda never, have no reason to play the witcher toddler edition

Wow. Why so much hatred? No one is forcing you to buy a switch or zelda. If you dont like it just let it. I have a ps4, will have a switch and a pc. I can judge very good. Nintendo games are awsome. Nioh is nothing for me. I am more the chill out guy with a lot of freedom. And CIV6 my favorite game on PC.

Pagan said:
OnyxPhoenix said:

Wow. Why so much hatred? No one is forcing you to buy a switch or zelda. If you dont like it just let it. I have a ps4, will have a switch and a pc. I can judge very good. Nintendo games are awsome. Nioh is nothing for me. I am more the chill out guy with a lot of freedom. And CIV6 my favorite game on PC.

i'm not hating anything, i'm respoing as necessary to a topic made by a Nintendo worshiper