By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - You can use Miitomo to change your Nintendo Account Mii!

Just a headsup for people who want to register their user ID for the Switch, before all the good ones are taken. When you are doing it you can upload your Mii from the Miitomo app on your phone. So just customize your Mii on your phone and upload it to your Nintendo Account.

Here's my new Nintendo avatar:  

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

Around the Network

Awesome. No wonder all of my old Mii stuff was there. I used to be addicted to Miitomo.

d21lewis said:
Awesome. No wonder all of my old Mii stuff was there. I used to be addicted to Miitomo.

So, anytime you use the Mii editor from Miitomo on your phone and save the Mii it looks like it automatically uploads to your Nintendo Account. No Switch required. Nice.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Oh!!!! I was just asking this in the other thread! Good stuff!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Interesting, but don't really use Miitomo anymore so doesn't really matter to me :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
Jranation said:
Oh!!!! I was just asking this in the other thread! Good stuff!

Ask and........well, you know the rest. Glad to help. When people get a Switch they won't have to waste time making a Mii, they can do it right now. I just thought it was cool. I would have never thought you could use Miitomo like this. Looks like Nintendo is going to be linking everything together.

Platina said:
Interesting, but don't really use Miitomo anymore so doesn't really matter to me :/

But if you want a custom avi for the Switch you can use Miitomo just for the Mii maker app. You don't have to mess around with the other stuff.

SonytendoAmiibo said:
Platina said:

But if you want a custom avi for the Switch you can use Miitomo just for the Mii maker app. You don't have to mess around with the other stuff.

Definitely a neat feature to have, just not sure if I would use it :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

By the way, the Mii I made on the Miitomo app is obviously Samus. The name is a pun.

SCREW attack, morph BALL, and the fact that I am a screwball helps as well. It's perfect for me.

Yes, I now have Samus in my sig. Sorry everyone, I'm one of "them" now.

So, anybody use Miitomo to edit there Mii on the Nintendo Account page?