By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So Far What's Your Game Of The Generation

Bloodborne

Around the Network

Overwatch. No question

Freedom wars

Too hard for me. Uncharted 4, The Witcher 3 and The Last Guardian, any of these 3 can take it.

The Witcher 3 is just amazing, my only criticism is probably it's gameplay, it's good but it doesn't really compare to other great RPG's like Bloodborne, Souls and the recent Nioh.
Uncharted 4 is also an amazing game but i also had a pretty major issue with it and that is the pacing. Some areas and segments were pointless and admittedly boring at times, especially the third act where I felt they dropped the ball a bit with its obvious TLOU inspired moments. Some of it was great but a lot was just unneeded. Other than that the game is superb, it's unrivaled in its genre and really raises the bar and sets new standards just like The Witcher 3.
The Last Guardian too many is extremely undeserving of the title but i absolutely adored this game. It has issues, a lot of issues but i simply found the game to be the most beautiful game i've ever played, like Journey but far bigger and Trico instantly became one the most memorable characters in gaming for me.

There are also many other great games that deserve a mention like Bloodborne, Doom and Metal Gear Solid 5.

Between Overwatch and Witcher 3. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate would come second.

Around the Network

Smash 4, Yakuza 0, and Bloodborne.

Need to wait for the Switch to end....... but for now its Splatoon! I've never had that much fun with a shooter game before! The gyroscope contorls and graphics were awesome!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Bayonetta 2, followed by Titanfall 2 and Uncharted 4.

Can't really pick a clear favorite as some games excel at certain elements. Without a doubt sunk the most time in PvP for the division, closing in on 1000 hours. The Witcher 3 is my first RPG and boy has it not disappointed. R6 Siege is my go to now for quick 5 minute matches. And I'd have to make it a toss up between hyper light drifter and enter the gungeon for indie games, both brimming with style/charm/atmosphere.

There really is so many good games to choose from these days

alien isolation, dying light, resident evil 7, rise of the tomb raider