By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Opinion: Next week we are getting Switch Direct

We kind of have to get a direct....they haven't talked about much of the services...at all.

Around the Network
Ljink96 said:
We kind of have to get a direct....they haven't talked about much of the services...at all.

What services do you mean? All the things they haven't talked about are things I don't believe will be available at launch anyway.

Bandorr said:
Miyamotoo said:

Maybe beacuse thats their plan?

There is lots a staffy to talk or show that they did not until now.

So their plan was to rush out the product, explain very little, and leave people with a constant amount of questions?

That's not a plan. That is what happens when you don't have a plan.

Why you think they ruche product? Nintendo explained most important things about Switch, other less important things are explained after January and some still need to be explained.

Yes, thats also plan.

Nope we won't get an ND imo because the whole approach with NS is different to previous platforms, the approach is more to build up through out the year for the holiday season. Online network goes fully live then so I don't think we'll get details of everything upfront because all the features are most likely still being readied.

Barkley said:
Ljink96 said:

What services do you mean? All the things they haven't talked about are things I don't believe will be available at launch anyway.

Exactly how online will work, can we purchase an online subscription day 1, Virtual console, etc. etc.

Around the Network

It is kind of a soft launch, illusive & mysterious the NX is.

Ljink96 said:
Barkley said:

Exactly how online will work, can we purchase an online subscription day 1, Virtual console, etc. etc.

They've already said the online subscription won't be implemented till fall, I expect Internet Browser, Online Subscription with it's services and Virtual Console to all be released later this year.

Ljink96 said:
Barkley said:

Subscription isn't being implemented until Q4, if the rumours of VC incentives being made for subscribers are true then I wouldn't be surprised if VC is launched at a later date as well.

Bandorr said:
Miyamotoo said:

Why you think they ruche product? Nintendo explained most important things about Switch, other less important things are explained after January and some still need to be explained.

Yes, thats also plan.

They have explained so very little. They don't even have a browser yet.

If they weren't rushing - they would have answers.

They said we want have maybe browser at all, not that its not just ready for launch.

Miyamotoo said:
Bandorr said:

They have explained so very little. They don't even have a browser yet.

If they weren't rushing - they would have answers.

They said we want have maybe browser at all, not that its not just ready for launch.

I hope you don't believe that.