By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Kingdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy VII Remake screenshots shown at MAGIC 2017

VGPolyglot said:
Intrinsic said:
i can't help but feel both these games ar a looooong looong loong way off.....

Especially being that they both have the same director? It takes the guy a generation to release one game!!!! And now working on two at the same time?

My approach with SE is now like this, I won't believe a game is coming until I start to see the reviews. And even at that I still won't hold my breath.

Yeah, I really wish that Square Enix would wait until much closer to release to announce games.

Guys we're getting these in 2018 at the latest. Well FFVII Chapter 1 and KH3 that is.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

these screenshots is a little more clear.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

The UI makes it look like the gameplay is taking aspects from what Nomura envisioned for Versus.

What the hell? I keep trying to post here and it just keeps saying connection was reset.

deskpro2k3 said:

these screenshots is a little more clear.

Can't wait to play these in 4K on the Pro I plan on getting this year.  I hope they launch it in time for the 20th Anniversary.  If not, they better at least give us an extended demo.

And something to note about the pics.  Notice how in the 1st one, the ATB bar is black and doesn't have ATB above it.  But, in the 2nd one, it does have ATB above them and they are filling with blue.  Could this mean an option to choose between turn-based combat and active combat?  Seems that way to me, since in the 1st Cloud is ducking for cover, but in the 2nd him and Barret are standing in similar positions like in the original game.

Edit: Finally! Jesus. 

Around the Network

Only a single KH3 pic, why??? Keyblade turning into a shield is cool and those new heartless look great too.

I wish they showed a KH3 trailer soon, but I guess they'll wait until E3...this wait is really painful.

If they don't show anything at E3, then 

The other game looks good too but I bet it's super early footage.

I still dont understand why squenix let this guy handle 2 games at the same time.