By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump's First Solo Press Conference as President

Azuren said:
The best thing about Trump is every time he opens his mouth, someone cries about it.

Nah, the best thing about him are his supporters. He attacks a reporter, "he deserved it; he was fake media". Lies about something "good, fake media". "Threatens people". "Nice, he has a backbone".

Hilarious.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
For the first time we got a huge politician with integrity to call out the lies and the hypocrisy of left wing brainwash media. More integrity than any leftist ruler showed in a long time.

Of course it's not gonna be easy to go against decades of leftist brainwash, and Trump is still inexperienced with press conferences as president.

We're in a cultural war between the free world and Marxism. And right now leftists all over the world are shaken and nervous after they lost some big battles and their lies are increasingly being exposed.

The desperation is showing in the display of increasing hate and intolerance.

There's no way you can possibly believe what you just said. If communists were really as powerful as you make us out to be, there'd already be no United States.

Watched the highlights, I believe Trump is just trolling us with a piece of Performance Art

fatslob-:O said:

@Bold From a social standpoint yes, from a technical one that's a no ...

East asians and caucasians being the biggest contributors to modern civilization means that race DOES have a distorting effect in contributions to humanity like it or not ... 

Has much more to do with the living conditions and cultures rather than race. 

Slimebeast said:
For the first time we got a huge politician with integrity to call out the lies and the hypocrisy of left wing brainwash media. More integrity than any leftist ruler showed in a long time.

Of course it's not gonna be easy to go against decades of leftist brainwash, and Trump is still inexperienced with press conferences as president.

We're in a cultural war between the free world and Marxism. And right now leftists all over the world are shaken and nervous after they lost some big battles and their lies are increasingly being exposed.

The desperation is showing in the display of increasing hate and intolerance.

Some of you guys are so disconnected from reality that it´s not even funny anymore

Around the Network
SpokenTruth said:

And you think the racial and ethnical make up of the scientific community is a factor of those races and ethnicities and not, perhaps, the social construct that promotes said races and ethnicities over others?  Those very scientists would side with the latter rather than the former.

Those very scientists should probably stop being so romantic ... 

It's race that shapes culture and not the other way around, you simply don't get a choice in how you're hard wired ... 

Talal said:

Has much more to do with the living conditions and cultures rather than race. 

Like I said in my response to the previous poster above, it's race that shapes culture ... 

Like I said in my response to the previous poster above, it's race that shapes culture ... 

You're really bad at history if you think that. And even if that were the case it still wouldn't make it about race since many emmigrants to 1st world countries manage to excel and contribute to the world, showing that race isn't what's holding these 3rd world countries back. It's the religious oppression, poverty and other factors.

Soundwave said:

Do you really think the pigment of your skin makes you superior to someone else? Do you think this line of thinking will take you anywhere positive in life? Ask yourself logically. 

Hmm ... Yes the pigment of your skin colour does make you superior to someone else! 

Hey, don't blame me when you wanted us to ask ourselves logically so we can't exactly ignore the relationship between IQ testing and races discovered by scientists ... 

So, you're admitting that you're a white supremacist?

Slimebeast said:
Soundwave said:

Maybe the "white skinned immigrants are awesome, but dark skinned ones should be treated like shit" part for starters? lol.  

Nope. But some groups of immigrants treat us like shit.

Maybe because you're treating them like shit?

Talal said:

You're really bad at history if you think that.

It really isn't ... 

It wasn't just some coincidence that east asians and caucasians ended up at the top hierarchy of intelligence and culture doesn't explain why IQs have high heritability ...