By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Vgchartz awards.

I'd lol if he changed his avatar/sig to something EBA related 'cause he got so addicted :3 Doubt it, but I'd still lol.

It is addicting though :3 You'll be all "Ok, just one more try on this level." *Tries* "Oh, I'll just do the next level" Over and over :3 I went through all the levels again, and I did that. I was up really late 'cause of it :3

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

Around the Network

Oh yeah and I'm going to go emo if they don't announce a 2d metroid. Well probably not because the chances are small, but I would still be sad. The only thing that would make me close to being AS happy is a new zelda.

sc94597 said:
Oh yeah and I'm going to go emo if they don't announce a 2d metroid. Well probably not because the chances are small, but I would still be sad. The only thing that would make me close to being AS happy is a new zelda.

I think we'd do well to watch Megaman 9's progress.  That game could be the deciding factor on how many 2D platforms the Wii gets.

Troll of the year award goes to..... drum roll.....

This thread needs to be alive.