By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. February bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

FIT_Gamer said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the UC4 bundle dropped out the top 30 while this deal is active. That COD bundle will no doubt be the #1 PS4 SKU.

You could be right actually. I think it's safe to say the PS4 is now selling to people who are not what you would call either the core or hardcore market and they're more likely to go with something 'their mates' are playing. The Pro is a different matter though, at least at the moment.

edit:

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
FIT_Gamer said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the UC4 bundle dropped out the top 30 while this deal is active. That COD bundle will no doubt be the #1 PS4 SKU.

You could be right actually. I think it's safe to say the PS4 is now selling to people who are not what you would call either the core or hardcore market and they're more likely to go with something 'their mates' are playing. The Pro is a different matter though, at least at the moment.

People still play Infinite Warfare? Jk. But i think the UC4 will stay ahead of CoD for awhile because it comes with a better game.

jason1637 said:
GribbleGrunger said:

People still play Infinite Warfare? Jk. But i think the UC4 will stay ahead of CoD for awhile because it comes with a better game.

My patience for Activision to release MWR separately finally ended yesterday. I broke and got copy of the Legacy edition on Ebay yesterday for $35.

GribbleGrunger said:

edit:

That's one hell of a deal right there.

4 hours since last update:

HARDWARE

#10 PS4s UC4 Bundle (same)
#17 NES (up 1)
#29 PS4Pro (up 1)
#59 XB1s-500gb Minecraft Bundle (up 12)
#85 XB1s-500gb Battlefield Bundle (same)
#94 NES Eu Version (re-entry)

SOFTWARE (pre-orders only)**
#03 NiS Breath Of The Wild (same)
#08 PS4 Horizon Zero Dawn CE (new entry)
#09 PS4 Horizon Zero Dawn (same)
#12 WiiU Breath Of The Wild (down 1)
#76 XB1 Halo Wars Ultimate Edition (up 21)

PS4:
2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1:
2 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:
  0 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5

Does not affect this month:
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

2 Horizon in Top 10.

FIT_Gamer said:
jason1637 said:

My patience for Activision to release MWR separately finally ended yesterday. I broke and got copy of the Legacy edition on Ebay yesterday for $35.

You might want to give Infinite Warfare's campaign a try, even if the setting doesn't interest you. The MP is incredibly disappointing, but the campaign mode was much better than I expected. One of the better sci-fi shooters I've played in quite some time, actually, but then again I'm a space combat junkie, so... (Titanfall 2's campaign mode was also very good). 

Ariakon said:
FIT_Gamer said:

You might want to give Infinite Warfare's campaign a try, even if the setting doesn't interest you. The MP is incredibly disappointing, but the campaign mode was much better than I expected. One of the better sci-fi shooters I've played in quite some time, actually, but then again I'm a space combat junkie, so... (Titanfall 2's campaign mode was also very good). 

I'll likely dabble Infinte warfare MP and will definitely play the campaign, but most of my time will be spent on MWR.

Also Titanfall 2 campaign was really good as is the MP. 

It looks like Amazon sold out of the Uncharted 4 bundle (as of this moment, it could always re-up its stock in a bit). It'll be interesting to see if the Infinite Warfare bundle takes its place when it drops to $249. 

EDIT: Uggh, when I went to Amazon I finally noticed that Ghost Recon comes out on March 7th, the same day as Nier. I already know I'm getting Horizon and Mass Effect next month (I know Horizon is the 28th, but I'll count it), so I guess I'm going to have to flip a coin again. I already had to skip Nioh and Yakuza 6. 

5 hours since last update:

HARDWARE

#12 PS4s UC4 Bundle (down 2)
#15 NES (up 2)
#31 PS4Pro (down 2)
#61 XB1s-500gb Minecraft Bundle (down 2)
#98 XB1s-500gb Battlefield Bundle (down 13)
#100 NES Eu Version (down 6)

SOFTWARE (pre-orders only)**
#03 NiS Breath Of The Wild (same)
#07 PS4 Horizon Zero Dawn CE (up 1)
#08 PS4 Horizon Zero Dawn (up 1)
#10 WiiU Breath Of The Wild (up 2)
#16 PS4 Kingdom Hearts Remix (re-entry)
#92 XB1 Halo Wars Ultimate Edition (down 16)

PS4:
2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1:
2 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:
  0 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5

Does not affect this month:
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

The PS5 Exists.