By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Switch has in development over 100 titles from more than 70 publishers

kitler53 said:
Miyamotoo said:

if i counted right this graphic has 102 titles on it.  so this is basically switch's entire line-up of games in development?

I counted 100, they said over 100, obviously this list doesn't even include the first party games in development for 2018 since those were not revealed, so no, clearly not all games in development are in there.

Around the Network

Even those Nintendo has over 100 titles from more than 70 publishers. Look at the games announced or coming out. None of them are triple A titles. They are all just above average third party games. Other then Fifia and 2k basketball, FIre Emblem, and Skyrim. We really do not have much big. So unless we have something hidden for E3 presentation. I do not have a good feeling about third parties.

kitler53 said:
Miyamotoo said:

if i counted right this graphic has 102 titles on it.  so this is basically switch's entire line-up of games in development?

I was abt to get excited abt switch, then you showed us this. Hehhhhh...

So none of the big third party games of the year?

Yeah that is bad.

Though good on Nintendo from bringing out Zelda and X2 in the same year. If the console has an exclusive monster hunter and a DQ i might get it when it gets a price cut plus game bundle.

etking said:
VR requires dual 1080p 60FPS processing which is impossible to do on the switch.

There is pretty much no minimum requirement because graphics can be set at a level suitable for the hardware itself. Switch screen is 1280x720 so roughly speaking 640x720 per eye and I reckon the Switch in docked mode is capable of up to last gen 360/ps3 performance at 60fps for some titles with a possible graphic reduction required for some. In battery mode I would guess somewhere between wii and vita level. We don't currently know what the maximum refresh rate of the Switch screen is though. It could be 70hz.

I have a sky Arealer VR headset, basically an android device its gflops performance is about 45 gflops and cpu about 30,000 mips (octacore) and fully capable of running android VR games as well as displaying pc VR games.  

I can't see VR coming out for the Switch mark 1 though. It's probably something they should announce with the revised Switch sometime next year and that Switch may have an upgraded screen resolution and a little bit more power just for running VR games as well as full compatibility with the Switch about to come out.