By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Free American Football MMO - Anyone want to start team VGChartz?

Nor have mine.

I did get 1 day of training in, got on 2 teams, and got all of my equipment purchased and equipped.

Remember: you do have to equip your gear like "armor" on any RPG.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

Update:

Thus far, we've had 3 People commit to Team VGC, but we still direly need more players, if we want this to work!

We need alot more players on both sides of the ball, and special teams. If this works, we probably can give starters and 2nd stringers good, rather lucrative contracts.

However, we've also had a few players use the refferal link, register, but haven't created any players:

Stan Gable
Vil3

And then we also have someone that signed up via VGC, but hasn't PMed me about joining Team VGC.

how much time committment would this take? I could play a few minutes a day but if it's a lot of hands on time, i'm out.

I think it's just a few minutes a day....Not much really.

Most of what you do in a day, such as training, is automatically done each day.

The big "commitment" would be just browsing forums, and finding a team to start on, and get a bit better with the game.

Right now, I have 3 players, and the time commitment seems to be about 20 minutes per player to start, then *maybe* 5-10 minutes a day. Definately not something huge, as your players gain EXP every day, as long as you have them set to train.

Congrats to Gwidion for joining Team VGChartz!

18 Starting Jobs left for Team VGC!

Around the Network

Sweet, I'll join up then in the next few days

Great.

Remember: PM me ingame, or on this forum with your player's positions, so we can save you a spot on the roster.

I registered and sent you a PM 

What are you looking at, nerd?

It's more of a strategy RPG...That'd be the best way to say it.

You create a character........Upto 4 (you get 400pts to spend on building characters. Some characters are more expensive, and others are cheaper).

You then spend skill points to improve your character at certain Madden-Like attributes. Once you do this, you train, and find a team, and play against other teams.

Every 2 days, your team plays a game, and your skills are rated, and used in the game to determine if your team wins or not. On my team for my main Center, Thomas Dolby, the team (the Quebec Mustangs) has about 50 players, and each player, depending on skills, gets automatically played. You gain EXP for the # of plays you contribute to.

When you get hired, the GM of the team determines what he wants to pay you for the contract, and you use that sweet, sweet $$$$ to buy new gear, and train.

So it's a player, team, and everything else simulator. I just played my first game, and got like...300exp and am near getting a level up.

You know what sucks? CPU Teams being gone, now I need to get recruited. Also the website is pretty slow.

What are you looking at, nerd?