By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch - Download play?

It is a nice feature on DS and 3DS. Only 1 person have the game, and all your friends that have the console can play together the same game.

Switch is focused a lot in share the play by sharing the joy-con with a friend, but also in local multiplayer where 8 switches can conect together and play. But all switch owners must have the game? They didnt mentioned nothing about that. Can we assume we wont have this feature?

Around the Network

Would be a nice feature since the Switch has that appeal of local play and bringing it to play with friends.But if it will have it, your guess is just as good as mine.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

It was a great feature that was used quite a lot for the NDS but really lacked for 3DS games.. I can only think of a few 3DS games that even have this feature, so I wouldn't count on this being on the Switch

Would be nice to have, though it depends on which games would utilize this feature

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I think it depends on the games. Maybe games like Bomberman, Arms, 1 2 Switch,NBA, Fifa and the next Mario Party will allow download play without the owning the game.

Pocky Lover Boy!