3FFIV

4SMRPG

5 Earthbound

6 SSBB

7 Metroid

8 Metroid II

9 Metroid Prime 3 Corruption

10 Half Life 2 all episodes

I bet I could replace a few , but those are the most notworthy to be in my memory of favorite games.

What are yours? 

Around the Network

What is the point in making threads such as this?

Username2324 said:

What is the point of trolling threads such as this? Why do you care if the thread is so pointless just ignore it.

Oh btw the point of the thread is to express your opinion on the top ten games. The point of you is to troll every thread I make.  

Username2324 said:
What is the point in posting in such threads as this...

OT...I like your list....but Return of Samus above Corruption...and no Metroid Prime?  Something's odd there.

super_etecoon said:
Username2324 said:
What is the point in posting in such threads as this...

OT...I like your list....but Return of Samus above Corruption...and no Metroid Prime? Something's odd there.

I liked how II was portable, and actually had METROIDs in most of the game. I also like how the metroids got more , and more powerful as you go through the game. Corruption is good, but it just pulls too much out of what makes metroid, metroid. Metroid Prime was awesome , but I'm getting tired of the game, I beat it about 20 times. Also I hated the controls in the original metroid prime/2. I just don't like it being lock on based. It is probaly in 11-15. I just couldn't dominate my list with all metroids. I love them all. 

Around the Network

Maybe you'll stop making such pointless threads, unlikely since we all know your just doing it for money post count.

if your not going to contribute then dont post,

no more heroes
resident evil 4
resident evil 2
brawl
metroid
gta san andreas
metal gear solid acid
mario kart DS
dino crisis
and resident evil UC

1. Legend of Zeda: Ocarina of Time
  2. Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
  3. Metroid Prime
  4. GoldenEye
  5. Super MarioRPG
  6. Chrono Trigger
  7. Xenogears
  8. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
  9. F-Zero GX
  10. Skies of Arcadia Legends

Username2324 said:
Maybe you'll stop making such pointless threads, unlikely since we all know your just doing it for money post count.

Yeah ... he wants to buy lots of new games and other stuff with the money .... wait ...

Let him be, if you don't like the thread then don't come here, i don't see you whinning on the maaaany threads

some other users do, now if you have a personal problem with SC then you should talk it out with him instead of just

ruining his threads

I'm sorry but i don't have the time right now to make a top ten of my favourite games but i think it' nice to see the

favourite games from other people and look at what generations they liked the most :)  

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

Username2324 said:

Oh yes I want to be so rich with vgchartz money that I don't use, and have many post counts for a bad rep. Yes that is my dream in life. Oh how I make these pointless threads, just to get all of the post counts, and monies that I never used once./sarcasm.