By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mainline Pokémon game=Switch success?

Pokémon=Success?

Definitely 11 73.33%

No 0 0%

Will help if it's early 1 6.67%

Will help, but not enough 2 13.33%

Don't care,Too busy playing sun and moon 1 6.67%

Total:15

There is no doubt about the system selling prowess of Pokémon, but unless its a new gen early next year, I don't think it makes that much of an impact, because third versions usually sell way less than a new gen entry. 

No doubt Japan won't care how late it is, but what about WW?

Around the Network

Yes, which is why I think it's odd some people are speculating this will sell worse than the Wii U

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Given they have no choice in the matter since they will only have one platform on which to release games soon, it seems like a main Pokemon must be on Switch and of course it will be a big sales deal for Switch.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

No street pass, no miiverse. Do you see kids carrying that thing around and breaking it?

*shrug* We'll see, but i'm not sure that works for gamefreak or nintendo. The sooner they start working on the 3DS sucessor, the better. And exit the home console market while at it, it's just a money sink.

Depends at what price the Switch is at by the time Pokemon launches. If its 250 by the time Pokemon is ready then it can reach Xbox One numbers.