By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are Mii Characters gone?

- From my memory, I don't think we saw any Mii Characters in the presentation. Or any game that used it........

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

We didn't. But I also wouldn't be surprised if they were still in and Nintendo just forgot about it -- like a lot of other stuff. Seriously, that presentation should have been another hour long with the amount of stuff that's popped up afterwards.

Nahh, top left

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

We didn't see anything about that user interface of the Switch :/... Need more input.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

wombat123 said:

We didn't. But I also wouldn't be surprised if they were still in and Nintendo just forgot about it -- like a lot of other stuff. Seriously, that presentation should have been another hour long with the amount of stuff that's popped up afterwards.

Exactly. I guess it was due to time constraints or something. They could have had at least 2 hours of content ready to go. They didn't even show the OS in the main stream. I didn't even know Sonic Mania was coming or Xenoverse 2, etc. 

Around the Network

If motion controls are staying, Miis are definitely staying :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

They'll likely be there, but just weren't shown at the event.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread