By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What did you expect from the Switch event that wasn't shown?

I thought the event was alright, I said in the other thread I would give it a 6/10, but my main gripe with it was that so much stuff wasn't talked about that I feel like a lot of people had said they were expecting.

From what I can think of, and if it actually was announced but I didn't see it then correct me, was:

-No talk of an achievement system. In fact I don't think there was even a good look at the UI of the switch outside of a few second quick glimpse.

-Pikmin 4 was nowhere to befound.

-MarioRPG X Rabbids was nowhere to be found. 

-There also wasn't a single trailer DURING the event for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, but it was simply just put on their Youtube account after the event had ended.

Anything else you thought would be there that wasn't?

Around the Network

Free online

Just like the ones you said.

And of course Launch Games......... There was Zelda..............
I was at least hoping for many ports at launch......................

Maybe that Mario x Rabbid is fake?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

its really 32GB? they didnt talked about it...

- No Mother 3
- No Beyond Good and Evil 2
- No Platinum Games (*cough* Bayonetta 3 *cough*)
- No Smash
- No Retro Studios

Around the Network
okr said:
Free online

Still hurts... I'm never going to get over this :(

More games D:

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Vini256 said:
- No Mother 3
- No Beyond Good and Evil 2
- No Platinum Games (*cough* Bayonetta 3 *cough*)
- No Smash
- No Retro Studios

I had completely forgotten about Beyond Good and Evil 2. It seemed like that was rumored and 'leaked' so much before the event that there would be a quick teaser during it or something along those lines. 

A TON -- which makes me extremely optimistic about E3. I was expecting Animal Crossing, that Rabbids RPG, Pikmin 4, Monster Hunter XX, Retro's game, Luigi's Mansion 3, Beyond Good and Evil 2, more emulated/eshop games, something from Intelligent Systems, Next Level Games and HAL along with a ton of ports and other things I'm forgetting. It seems like the presentation was focused on Nintendo EAD (or whatever they're called now) projects.

I was just as puzzled as you that they didn't put that trailer up of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe during the presentation.

Went in blind, actually. The best way to do things.