By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - This is the best Nintendo presentation EVER..... AND THE WORST

OH HI! NO NOT A RANT

Sooo Motion controls are back... BOOO

Splatoon 2 is announced!! YAY

Super Mario game is confusing to me.... but still a yay?

Xenoblade 2.... never played the games, idk!

The translator screwe up... YAY! jk, but I felt bad for him (even though I was laughing throughout the whole segment)    

and no new details about Mario Kart BOOOO

Splatoon 2!! YAY!!!!

and motion controls are back BOOO.

I was very hyped just like any other gamer and I was VERY dissapointed by the motion controls returning (ruined Skyward Sword, Didn't buy Star Fox Zero and barely played any Wii games of because of it)

and I WAS VERY HYPED FOR  SPLAAAATOOOOOOOOON 2! .. Splatoon 2! I'm a HUGE fan of Splatoon 2 and IS THE REASON I'll get the Switch eventually (I gotta find out if the Switch is powerful as the PS4, because I don't want a weak/outdated console.

Soo no new Mario Kart details?? Ummm okay, thats fine. Breath of the Wild looked GREAT!! Super Mario Odyssyn looked weird at first! It looks like Mario was in a Spider Man game or something lol. But it still looks very very interesting!

aaaaand the translator! AHAHAH I feel bad for laughing, but he seemed to struggly big time trying to do his job. Then after that there was A TRANSLATOR PRESENT during the japenese talk. Like damn.. I hope that guy didn't lose his job.

Even though I dislike motion controls, the slinky arm game looks INTERESTING!!!! I'll probably pick that up!

WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE NINTENDO SWITCH PRESENTATION?