By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Could the TLOZ BOW rumored deferred release in Europe means a later switch release there?

Could the TLOZ BOW rumored deferred release in Europe means a later switch release there?

YES 11 33.33%

NO 22 66.67%

Total:33

People claim that TLOZ BOW won't be a launch title for switch in Europe.  However, are they sure that switch is being released there in March like in JAP or NA or both... ?

Nintendo isn't always doing simultaneous global releases of hardware!

Some paradigms: Nintendo 64 arrived in june 1996 in jap, september 1996 in NA and March  1997 in Europe, ds was released in NA/JAP in the last week of November and first week of december 2004 respectively, but March 11 2005 for Europe.

Nintendo aim is to ship only 2m switch units in FY16 Q4, something fairly pessimistic and low especially when taking into account that switch supposedly replaces 3DS too, howbeit it could also just be that the device comes out in late March, final month of the fiscal quarter...

Perhaps, that forecast doesn't include Europe...

In addition, Nintendo may have an incompetence in sufficient production/production congruent with demand ( May? :P )! So they might have decided to suspend the launch in a specific major market, which could be Europe!

Around the Network

Wow... you're making it even worse.

Just wait one day, will be a global release.

onionberry said:
Just wait one day, will be a global release.

I wanted to make that thread the previous week... Better late ( way late in that case) ;) than never, hahah.

Don't jinx it.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
Don't jinx it.

lol...

It's kinda possible... My arguments are apt, I think! ;)

There are signs and paradigms... heheh

Ka-pi96 said:
Definitely possible.

Europe got screwed over by Sony with the PS4 so there`s every reason Nintendo could do the same with the Switch.

What? I'm not talking about a two weeks difference in launch times, but about a month or months... GIven the examples of past! ;)

It could, but at least It will release withing the same year. Remember when Europe had to wait a longass time for ninty stuff?

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Ka-pi96 said:
tak13 said:

What? I'm not talking about a two weeks difference in launch times, but about a month or months... GIven the examples of past! ;)

Two weeks and a month are only two weeks apart

And what difference does it make anyway? A late launch is still a late launch. Given the number of consoles (every single one?) that have released at different times in different regions It really wouldn`t even be that big a surprise.

HEHEHE

Prepare yourself for the ultimate delay!

Yeah I don't been worrying about this since the rumor popped up. I think we've just gotten used to worldwide releases these days that this may cause massive outrage.