By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Weight Watchers need to buy Scalebound now!

Tagged games:

Think about it.  All those fat overweight people who are trying to lose weight.  Where is the one place they are "Bound"? Yes that's right... The "scale" to weigh themselves! 

Weight Watchers need to buy the IP and turn this into a VR type Wii Fit game called "Scalebound"! Obviously it will come with a balance board too.  

This could be the next Wii fit.  Do it weight Watchers!!! 

Around the Network

Edit: The term SJW is absolute cringe and unhelpful, I stopped using it very shortly after this but was still under the impression that a lot of 'outrage' during these years was made up stuff to try to change things about things people personally didn't like, no matter the reason, or to go to extremes to twist anything to make something or someone else look bad if they had something against them rather than being reasonable, when it's clearly more complicated than that. 

Last edited by FloatingWaffles - on 09 August 2021

Kerotan said:

Think about it.  All those fat overweight people who are trying to lose weight.  Where is the one place they are "Bound"? Yes that's right... The "scale" to weigh themselves! 

Weight Watchers need to buy the IP and turn this into a VR type Wii Fit game called "Scalebound"! Obviously it will come with a balance board too.  

This could be the next Wii fit.  Do it weight Watchers!!! 

omg .. this joke actually works...

holy shit

spurgeonryan said:
FloatingWaffles said:
There would probably be some SJW's out there getting triggered and trying to say that the title inferring that someone is bound to a scale is oppressive to overweight people and fat-shaming or some shit.

I am overweight, I am not offended. They need to buy it now!

Not saying you'll be offended just that it seems people look for any reason nowadays to try to be 'outraged' about something so a game promoting exercise called 'Scalebound' as in being bound to a weight scale would probably do the job for those people. 

This is even a better idea than my Konami thread. Lol!

Around the Network
FloatingWaffles said:
spurgeonryan said:

I am overweight, I am not offended. They need to buy it now!

Not saying you'll be offended just that it seems people look for any reason nowadays to try to be 'outraged' about something so a game promoting exercise called 'Scalebound' as in being bound to a weight scale would probably do the job for those people. 

like that one bitch that took her scale and tge street and smashed it with a hammer and said "i want my life back.." 

oh yea sure

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
FloatingWaffles said:

like that one bitch that took her scale and tge street and smashed it with a hammer and said "i want my life back.." 

oh yea sure

Yuuuuuuuup. I laughed just reading your description because that basically perfectly sums that video up. 

A gem among the Scalebound thread spam. Kudos.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

spurgeonryan said:
What if Grandmas, Nintendo, Sony, Konami, Vgchartz, and Weight Watchers all chip in and buy it together, then as a surprise give it to Microsoft as a gift.

Can't wait for e3 next year to see who bought it!