By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why I think Nintendo Switch is set for another Nintendomination

vivster said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Your Mom.

That's not really an achievement worth a thread.

And that's why it's not my thread :)

Around the Network

Realistically I think this :

Minimum Sales For The Switch Needed to be "Successful" - 22 Million +

Decently Successful Sales for the Switch - 30 Million +

Pretty Successful Sales for the Switch - 40 Million +

Extremely Successful Sales for the Switch - 50 Million +

If the Switch gets 40 or 50 Million i'd be very, very, very surprised. People take the transition from handheld success to hybrid success wayyyyy to literally. Will the mobile function sell it? Yes, definitely. But it isn't even going to come close to gaining the same dedicated handheld ecosystem that the 3DS has - even if it sells 60 Million, you'd have to assume that EVERY 3ds owner was adopting the system.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Realistically I think this :

Minimum Sales For The Switch Needed to be "Successful" - 22 Million +

Decently Successful Sales for the Switch - 30 Million +

Pretty Successful Sales for the Switch - 40 Million +

Extremely Successful Sales for the Switch - 50 Million +

If the Switch gets 40 or 50 Million i'd be very, very, very surprised. People take the transition from handheld success to hybrid success wayyyyy to literally. Will the mobile function sell it? Yes, definitely. But it isn't even going to come close to gaining the same dedicated handheld ecosystem that the 3DS has - even if it sells 60 Million, you'd have to assume that EVERY 3ds owner was adopting the system.

Wouldn't anything below 50m be just another heavy decline? I wouldn't call it a success.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.