By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo Media Event, May 22-23rd!

Hopefully they will finally let the secret (that Miyamoto is a videogame developing robot from the future) out of the bag

Around the Network

or at least give us some more info about the upcoming games. I would love some info about project H.A.M.M.E.R

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

I don't know, perhaps I'm worng, but I have a feeling nothing of major importance will come out of this meeting. Then again perhaps I need to be ready to eat some crow.

"There are three types of lies : Lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli ( Made famous by Mark Twain )

PSN ID: DeviantPathways

Wii Number: 0081 3044 1559 2355

Guess I'm not going to bed early tonight after all. =/

I doubt we'll see anything about Brawl with the new site and all, but a release date on Galaxy would be very nice.

From what i'm hearing... This Nintendo media event in Seattle SUCKS ARS!... Nothing of real importance! I hate it! I wanna have E3 back... Where i'd be 3 days behind the computer with every TEN MINUTES new IMPORTANT news! 

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

LoL. I think the Media Summit confirmed my idea about 1st party titles for the Wii. They are releasing their most known an expected games this year, while they will focus on their new IP's (Day of Crisis, Project H.A.M.M.E.R.) in 2008, as well as announcing many new games (Kirby Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Star Fox Wii).

15 minutes till info apparently...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

make that 7 minutes

Surprised that no Nintendo fans are waiting for this...

Wow..... what a horrible event: http://blog.wired.com/games/nintendo_media_summit_2007/index.html This is how Nintendo answers Sony's massive game day? Better showing at E3 I'm sure.