By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your favorite video game genre? Give us 3 good examples og games in it.

What is your favorite video game genre? Give us 3 good examples of games in it.

Very simple really, your favorite genre in gaming and 3 cool games you enjoy in them.

Mine is HORROR SURVIVAL.

My three iconic beloved games in this genre are:

SILENT HILL

SIREN BLOOD CURSE

THE LAST OF US

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Hentai

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
Hentai

3 good examples of games in it =)

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Action-Adventure

Zelda
Uncharted
and I kinda count Metroid as part of that

Bman54 said:
Action-Adventure

Zelda
Uncharted
and I kinda count Metroid as part of that

Superb games!

Around the Network
WagnerPaiva said:
Captain_Yuri said:
Hentai

Homemate

Schoolmate

Nekopara

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Homemate

Schoolmate

Nekopara

I saw that french dude playing Shcoolmate I think, BENZAIE. He used to do the funniest Let´s Plays of these filthy japanese sex games. Unfortunatelly he stopped doing videos in english and I am too lasy to learn a third language.

Issue is that I usually like only like 1 or 2 games in any of my favorite genres so I end up liking quite a few genres.

But to answer you question.... I would say adventure. Uncharted, The last Guardian, Last of Us......

But a real list would have been something like..... Uncharted, FF15, GT6.... you see???!!! three seperate genres!!!!

jRPG

- Dragon Quest 8
- Suikoden 2
- Final Fantasy VI 

Action/Adventure, sometimes with rpg elements. 

- Ocarina of time
- Uncharted 2
- Bloodborne 

No pics for these ones cause im feeling lazy. 

RPG, I love Action too but dude you can't get any better than:
Pokémon;
Earthbound;
Dragon Quest