By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My opinion on those who hate (and those who might like) The Last Guardian

You hate animals. If you cannot like this game, then you do not like being around animals. Trico is an animal. It complains when it's hungry, it ignores you 50% of the time, goes to sleep as you do your bs tasks, wants to follow you, and gets sidetracked by objects (squirls or weird couldrins, samething). 

Those who haven't tried it and you love animals. Give this game a shot, it is the most universally possible huge pet possiblilty. Trico is practically a dog that is fucking huge!! (Sorry I haven't been here for a while, I don't know the swearing rules). The only thing that he doesn't do is shit and piss everywhere which should be a plus! Just to see how this animal, the size of a bus, interacts with the world around you is incredible. You go into small places, he will try to follow you (with some funny results). You get hurt or are attacked and he goes crazy. I'm telling you if you like animals and have a PS4 pick this up. If you like animals and don't have a PS4 consider getting one (probably with Uncharted 4, fantastic game as well). 

I just had to say something because this game is getting mixed on both sides. The only person I can see hating this game is either someone who hates animals or someone who does not want a girlfriend watching them play video games because they will with this one. Great game and i'd rate this right next to Uncharted 4 in a tie for best PS4 game.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Around the Network

But some people like to shoot big game, not pet it. You never get to kill him. You can encourage the guards to keep throwing spears into him until he's a walking pin cushion and it still doesn't matter. I guess the game is about unconditional love or Stockholm syndrome, one of the two.
jk I have the intensive care trophy!

Haha that is funny. I know what you said was a joke, but even people who hunt animals should be able to relate, most of them have pets. Unless you're a complete phycopath you don't want to take a spear and jab it into your dog do you??

I don't know, I don't have a dog, maybe people do.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

It is the reason why I am getting it.

So what you're saying is that people who hate The Last Guardian are animals.

Around the Network

I haven't finished it yet (put it aside for NMS) and I've downloaded the latest patch. Hopefully that improves things a lot because right now I hope Trico dies at the end.

The PS5 Exists. 

SvennoJ said:

But some people like to shoot big game, not pet it. You never get to kill him. You can encourage the guards to keep throwing spears into him until he's a walking pin cushion and it still doesn't matter. I guess the game is about unconditional love or Stockholm syndrome, one of the two.
jk I have the intensive care trophy!

Yeah nothing is cool enough before Animal cruelty are involved, how can we resist our ancient historical curse, even in games we should be allowed to exstinct everything we see.

That is avtually a good idea for videogames, don't have endless animal AI's, if you hunt em all, you kill em all.. even plantlife and humans, even though they classify as Animals as well.

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

I love cats. I don't like rat pigeons. I also don't like boring games. I also don't like frustrating games where I have to have rat pigeons do something that they won't.
I don't send a cat to grab me a beer from the fridge, I won't try to do that in a game either.

That said I was never interested in the game in the first place regardless of gameplay.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Ah. Perhaps. Or perhaps, we just like different kinds of games, and different things annoy us in games.
That's a thing that can happen dude.

vivster said:
I love cats. I don't like rat pigeons. I also don't like boring games. I also don't like frustrating games where I have to have rat pigeons do something that they won't.
I don't send a cat to grab me a beer from the fridge, I won't try to do that in a game either.

That said I was never interested in the game in the first place regardless of gameplay.

It's more of a pigeon rat than a rat pigeon, but go on.

It's a joke, guys not called vivister.