By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Meet the new US Secretary of Energy

President-elect Donald Trump will nominate former Texas Gov. Rick Perry to serve as secretary of Energy.

source: NY Times

• Ex-Governor of Texas
  • Says he wants to scrap energy dept., ends up leading it.
  • Stated that, as president, he would eliminate three government agencies, but can only name two.
  • He later identified the agency he had been unable to think of as the dept of energy
  • Placed 12th on Dancing with the Stars

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:

President-elect Donald Trump will nominate former Texas Gov. Rick Perry to serve as secretary of Energy.

source: NY Times

• Says he wants to scrap energy dept., ends up leading it.
  • Stated that, as president, he would eliminate three government agencies, but can only name two.
  • He later identified the agency he had been unable to think of as the dept of energy

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAH!!!....

Donald Trump is trolling the US.

"make amaerica great again" = "lets see if I cant mess it up more".

Its like hes electing the worst possible candidates on purpose.

Gutting the DoE and fast-tracking Gen IV nuclear plants is a fantastic idea. Its going to bring about carbon neutrality in a real way faster, and more economically than what Obama and the left has been pitching.

We've been stuck with Gen II reactors in the US for decades due to totally misguided environmentalists. Had we of promoted nuclear power like the French have, I would imagine that American carbon footprint would be a shadow of what it is today.... Remember that when they rallied against nuclear, it meant that we put coal in its place.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.