By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My plan to make Xbox Great Again!

is this a good plan

yeah 19 27.94%

no 38 55.88%

maybe 11 16.18%

Total:68

So Xbox exclusive software line-up is lacking, there's some interesting games coming but it's not enough. Here are some games that will make Xbox great again:

-Conker sequel, hire Chris Seavor to direct it

-a new Perfect Dark game

-Banjo Threeie from Playtonic

-Project Gotham Racing 5

-Age of Empires 4

-Lost Odyssey 2

-Shangheist, that 3rd person spy shooter from Black Tusk which was killed to make Gears 4, now that is out MS should let them finish their own game

OG Xbox remasters:

-Blinx 1&2

-Otogi 1&2 by FromSoft

-Metal Wolf Chaos by FromSoft

These will give Xbox some much needed variety in addition to Scalebound, Sea of Thieves and Crackdown 3, return of some classics with a few new IPs. Killer Instinct was successfully brought back so why can't the others.

Around the Network

Age of Empires is a game that desperately needs to be on a PC. You take away the mouse and keyboard controlls, change them for a controller, and you won't have near the amount of controll needed to play a X4 such as this. And if you alter the gameplay to fit the new controll setting, it won't be AoE anymore.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

The best way to make Xbox great again is kicking Phil Spencer out of his position and bringing back Peter Moore.

Turkish said:

So Xbox exclusive software line-up is lacking, there's some interesting games coming but it's not enough. Here are some games that will make Xbox great again:

-Conker sequel, hire Chris Seavor to direct it

-a new Perfect Dark game

-Banjo Threeie from Playtonic

-Project Gotham Racing 5

-Age of Empires 4

-Lost Odyssey 2

-Shangheist, that 3rd person spy shooter from Black Tusk which was killed to make Gears 4, now that is out MS should let them finish their own game

OG Xbox remasters:

-Blinx 1&2

-Otogi 1&2 by FromSoft

-Metal Wolf Chaos by FromSoft

These will give Xbox some much needed variety in addition to Scalebound, Sea of Thieves and Crackdown 3, return of some classics with a few new IPs. Killer Instinct was successfully brought back so why can't the others.

If Microsoft's millions upon millions upon miilions of advertising promotions and buyouts couldn't do the trick, what makes you think you can? 

Age of Empires 4 on Console? Hell no.

What Xbox needs is an exclusive AAA: (J?)RPG, Platformer & Kart Racer.

When it comes to Cars & Shooting it's already covered. While Forza is an annual franchise there's no room for PGR to return.

What Xbox really lacks is single-player experiences, all of it's major franchises are pretty much aimed at multiplayer. Halo, Gears... Forza to some extent too.

Around the Network

Put a Sony sticker on the box. 🙄

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

What they need to do is give me a proper Rise of Nations 2.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

My plan for xbox:

Start next generation thinking about games and not TVs

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Bandorr said:
Clearly we just need to build a wall around phil spencer. That should be enough to make them great again right?

That Lost Lost Odyssey 2, Eternal Sonata 2, Alan wake 2 - do it.

Japanese games usually flop on Xbox One, so Lost Odyssey and Eternal Sonata would surely flop too (let's wait for Scalebound, but I'm pretty sure it won't do great...). And didn't Quantum Break kinda flop too?

Bring Age of Empires 4 and Age of Mythology 2 on PC and I'll even download the Xbox app!

Faelco said:

Bring Age of Empires 4 and Age of Mythology 2 on PC and I'll even download the Xbox app!

Nooooooo. You gotta stay strong and wait it out till the poor sales force them to put it on Steam.