By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Massive FF15 updates incoming!!

We all know whats coming in 2018/2019 now..

FFXV-Complete Edtion with All DLC on steam!

christmas 2020

FFXV-remastered special edition for 8k .

Around the Network

More interested in those 60fps for the pro. :(

Though i find it weird they are making changes to the later game. It's like it shipped incomplete. I would be annoyed if i had finished those sections already.

So basically they are saying they released the game a year early and skipped out on content.....

BasilZero said:
xl-klaudkil said:
10 years in le making and the game is not even finished at launch.

Disgusting how gaming is shaping

This, I actually have to agree with this.

No way am I gonna be paying $60 for this - gonna wait for price reduction. Just wow.

I know at least they are "fixing" it but come on.

Hopefully one of the big stores sell it for low so I can get it and play it and then play the actual full game when it comes out on PC

(lmao)

they arent "fixing" anything per say. They are improving it. As it stands the game is an 80+ metacritic game. They are just making improvements to certain areas and adding certain things all based on user feedback and also as a way of adding more value to the game.

They don't have to do any of this. The game has sold well enough as it is. how some can look at this and turn it into a bad thing is beyond me. 

wow.... just read some of the recent posts. Ah well, i should have exoected responses like that anyways. What's funny is that 90% of the people that talk like that never intended to buy the game to begin with lol. 

ktay95 said:
Fuck now I feel like I should wait to play it

Or you could replay after the updates. That's a good excuse.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

They just can't stop dumping money into this thing, lol.

Just sort out that 60fps PS4 Pro patch that was promised in December and when you have the other stuff ready, release it.
We don't need a running commentary and proposed plan of utterly ridiculous goals that didn't make it to the final game.

I dont get what's going here. Im not part of the teenage - young adult males that bitch like girls camp. I need help.

What I read is not that the game is incomplete, but whatever happens in chapter 13 users were not satisfied with it so they be giving a more satisfying conclusion. Then extra bells and whistle that they had not intended for the game like playing with NPC's and even a create your own character system... For free. We got as it was intended but now they're changing it to make whiners happy. What exactly is everybody bitching about?

too bad i still prefer turn base battle system...

Intrinsic said:
BasilZero said:

This, I actually have to agree with this.

No way am I gonna be paying $60 for this - gonna wait for price reduction. Just wow.

I know at least they are "fixing" it but come on.

Hopefully one of the big stores sell it for low so I can get it and play it and then play the actual full game when it comes out on PC

(lmao)

they arent "fixing" anything per say. They are improving it. As it stands the game is an 80+ metacritic game. They are just making improvements to certain areas and adding certain things all based on user feedback and also as a way of adding more value to the game.

They don't have to do any of this. The game has sold well enough as it is. how some can look at this and turn it into a bad thing is beyond me. 

wow.... just read some of the recent posts. Ah well, i should have exoected responses like that anyways. What's funny is that 90% of the people that talk like that never intended to buy the game to begin with lol. 

If it's not broken don't fix it.

Anyone who gives a hoot about FFXV will have long finished it before these fixes arrive. I'm holding off my copy now apart from the first half an hour to see what the 4K looked like.

But I'm not exactly going to hold off for 3-6 months just to enjoy the game as some obsessive compulsive disorder developer can't get their shit together and release a polished finished product in 10 years.