By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokken Tournament Arcade ‘Empoleon’ trailer

mZuzek said:
Ok, now this is one hell of a fucking cool addition.

Empoleon is a very badass pokemon which needs more love

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

Looks neat

I'm not really a fan of Empoleon, but he's a good addition..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

That's what, 3 Gen IV Pokemon in a row? Gen IV remakes confirmed!!!

For realz though, I kinda stopped playing this game and honestly regret paying the full $60 for it, but if they ever update the Wii U version I'll definitely pick it up again to play with my very first starter! ...for like 5 minutes probably. :L

Also, thought it'd be a Gen VII Poke but nope. If they're gonna keep supporting this game I'd imagine they'll want some Sun/Moon reps. Perhaps possibly maybe my avatar? ;D

Also, still no Greninja!

Empoleon, a different kind of angry.
Always loved the gen 4 starters, hope we get forth gen remakes soon.

Einsam_Delphin said:

For realz though, I kinda stopped playing this game and honestly regret paying the full $60 for it, but if they ever update the Wii U version I'll definitely pick it up again to play with my very first starter! ...for like 5 minutes probably. :L

Also, thought it'd be a Gen VII Poke but nope. If they're gonna keep supporting this game I'd imagine they'll want some Sun/Moon reps. Perhaps possibly maybe my avatar? ;D

Also, still no Greninja!

I anticipate a Switch version, either a "definitive" edition or even a Pokken 2 that will have all these new characters + more and THAT'S where we'll see a Sun and Moon rep show up, especially if a follow up game or companion game or third version shows up on Switch.  Easy cross promotion.  Any of the starter final evolutions would be cool, with Decidueye and Primarina bringing something fresh in terms of how they would fight.  But there are so many other great possibilities.  

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:

Also, still no Greninja!

Although I like the design, I do not quite understand the overwhelming public appeal of Greninja.

caffeinade said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Also, still no Greninja!

Although I like the design, I do not quite understand the overwhelming public appeal of Greninja.

All of the popular starters seem to be the overly try hard cool Pokemon. 

Honestly prefer stuff like Empoleon, Torterra, Meganium etc.

I really don't keep up with the new pokemon since gen 3 as I kept finding them less and less interesting with each gen,and their appereances in smash bros just reinforce my opinion on them, but I have to admit that looks badass

ktay95 said:
caffeinade said:

All of the popular starters seem to be the overly try hard cool Pokemon. 

Honestly prefer stuff like Empoleon, Torterra, Meganium etc.

Never forget Ash's Chikorita... weird times.

I quite liked Torterra, that line delivered a nice sense of progression.

Then again so did all of the gen 4 starters.

caffeinade said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Also, still no Greninja!

I like it but am not a huge fan of it either. I'm mainly just pointing out how the most popular Pokemon still isn't in this game.