By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - UPDATED!!! Sony's 2017 Retail Exclusive lineup 6 retail exclusives releasing this month!!!!!!

Do you want a picture of each game thats on the list?

Yes 89 93.68%

no 6 6.32%

Total:95
Ruler said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Isn't Death Stranding, Nier, MvC:I and Tales of Berseria coming to PC?

And isn't Ys Origin already on PC?

so are entire Xbox lineup for coming years

And?

I never said it wasn't...

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Ub01 said:
Bell_Cranel said:

I can't find farpoint on any site yet. 

As a retail release or 2017 release?

Source retail: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-Farpoint-PSVR/dp/B01GVS0KQ8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1480874908&sr=8-1&keywords=farpoint

Source 2017 release: http://www.gamepro.de/playstation/spiele/ps4/farpoint/53971.html

Thanks

All Stats S rank

This is the beginning of new death stranding trailer. Highly doubtfull that it will be also on pc, since sony is publishing it (?)

golfgt170 said:

This is the beginning of new death stranding trailer. Highly doubtfull that it will be also on pc, since sony is publishing it (?)

Yeah you ll probably need a PS4 if you wanna play it.

The lineup looks very impressive, with various genres that are covered. However, I am pretty sure that at least a third of those are gonna be delayed.

First of all, Sony would be smarter to better space out their releases to not cannibalize their own sales. People have limited money to spend on games. And most obviously some games are not ready yet. Many of those games don't even have a vague ''2017'' release date to them. Even this year, Horizon, NiOh, Gravity Rush 2, GT Sport, TLG were all delayed, with TLG barely staying in 2016. And of the titles that did release this year, they were themselves delays too. (Uncharted and R&C were 2015 titles. TLG was like a 2012 title).

Case in point: Anyone remember that video Sony released earlier this year ''20 PS4 console exclusives for 2016''
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL2kX3EZKSA
Well, only 10 of them are looking to actually release by the end of the year.

Still, an always solid lineup. But let's not get a bit more realistic.

Around the Network
hiccupthehuman said:

Still, an always solid lineup. But let's not get a bit more realistic.

Fixed that for you :)

What happens during a game development cannot be know by anynone. OP just made this thread to show (by the current official information so far) which games will be relased in 2017. Whatever changes we will be seeing regarding delays, is not his fault and only time will tell.

The games that I will likely be buying next year are:
-Spiderman
-Horizon
-Gravity Rush 2
-Persona
-Nier Automata
-Danganronpa v3
I just hope there aren't as many delays as this year.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

golfgt170 said:

Thought they said Kojima's game would be a console exclusive when they announced him last year, could be a full exclusive now.

Sony is funding

Sony is publishing

Using a Sony engine

Who knows though.

Im just shocked we're getting a new Wipeout

2017 is looking great but there will be games delayed, happens every year lol.