By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 now has 10 exclusives that have sold over 1 million copies!

didnt LBP3 release on PS3?

Around the Network
oniyide said:
didnt LBP3 release on PS3?

Yep.

That line up looks kinda lame to be honest. Out of all of those games I only think 3 of them look appealing

User was moderated for this post ~ CGI

collint0101 said:
That line up looks kinda lame to be honest. Out of all of those games I only think 3 of them look appealing

That's not the premise here though. He listed what PS4 exclusives garnered 1 million and over. Not what was appealing.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

GarlandSteve74 said:

As the subject says, if you search the charts for PS4 exclusive games (no remakes or remasters) that have sold over a million copies there are now 10 titles!

Knack (Metacritic: 54)

Killzone: Shadow Fall (Metacritic: 73) 

Infamous: Second Son (Metacritic: 80)

The Order: 1886 (Metacritic: 63)

Bloodborne (Metacritic: 92) 

Little Big Planet 3 (Metacritic: 79)

Driveclub (Metacritic: 71)

Until Dawn (Metacritic: 79)

No Man's Sky* (Metacritic: 71)

Uncharted 4 (Metacritic: 93)

*I included No Man's Sky because it's not available on the Xbox One or Wii U

Ratchet and Clank also sold 1.23 million copies with a Metacritic score of 85. 

There is some debate as to whether or not it's a remake so I will include it here on this list!

(Its 85 Metacritic score would bump the average for the 11 games to 76.3)

With an average metacritic score of 75.5, this list of 10 exclusive games has totaled 23.12 million sales!

Keep up the great work, Sony!

So, did you get rid of your Pro finally and got a PS4 slim instead? What is your favorite game on PS4 by the way ?

Around the Network

I updated the list to (somewhat) include Ratchet and Clank!

globalisateur said:
GarlandSteve74 said:

As the subject says, if you search the charts for PS4 exclusive games (no remakes or remasters) that have sold over a million copies there are now 10 titles!

Knack (Metacritic: 54)

Killzone: Shadow Fall (Metacritic: 73) 

Infamous: Second Son (Metacritic: 80)

The Order: 1886 (Metacritic: 63)

Bloodborne (Metacritic: 92) 

Little Big Planet 3 (Metacritic: 79)

Driveclub (Metacritic: 71)

Until Dawn (Metacritic: 79)

No Man's Sky* (Metacritic: 71)

Uncharted 4 (Metacritic: 93)

*I included No Man's Sky because it's not available on the Xbox One or Wii U

Ratchet and Clank also sold 1.23 million copies with a Metacritic score of 85. 

There is some debate as to whether or not it's a remake so I will include it here on this list!

(Its 85 Metacritic score would bump the average for the 11 games to 76.3)

With an average metacritic score of 75.5, this list of 10 exclusive games has totaled 23.12 million sales!

Keep up the great work, Sony!

So, did you get rid of your Pro finally and got a PS4 slim instead? What is your favorite game on PS4 by the way ?

Nope I was able to do a switch on Sunday to get a new PS4 Pro for $322 at Target.  

My favorite game on PS4 is Bloodborne (almost platinum'd it but screwed up the save file to beat the game with the 1/3 umbilical cord) with Second Son being a close second.  

I don't know why I liked Second Son so much but I put over 50 hours into that game!

collint0101 said:

wow you are trolling arent you, thats the most diverse and AAA line up of any consoler maker. Only Knack and LBP3 doesnt look appealing to me. 

Knack 2 is coming. It's not the game we want, it's the game we need.

Not very impressive when WiiU has like 15-17 and it sold only a tiny fraction of what Ps4 did.