By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon SuMo: FW France 425k/Germany 347k/Spain 221k (more data here)

The_lascar

Numbers from Nintendo France (should be with digital and bundle)
http://www.lefigaro.fr/secteur/high-...-en-france.php

Launch week in France:
X/Y: 125k
OR/AS: 180k
Sun/Moon: 425k

For reference (SELL numbers from GfK, so without digital/bundle)
X/Y sold 539k in 2013
OR/AS sold 447k in 2014

Launch week for Sun/Moon:
France: 425k
UK: 368k
Germany: 347k
Also Spain 221k FW. (Sun 100k / Moon 121k)

Around the Network

Amazing numbers everywhere!

Holy crap thats excellent!

That number from Spain is especially surprising.Was Spain always this importantfor Nintendo, or is it just becoming now?I remember too that Yokai Watch was selling especially well in Spain

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:

That number from Spain is especially surprising.Was Spain always this importantfor Nintendo, or is it just becoming now?I remember too that Yokai Watch was selling especially well in Spain

Don't believe the Spanish economy is that strong.

Random_Matt said:
Nautilus said:

Important is the same sense that UK or Germany are important, not as a whole region as Europe, Japan or NA.I say this because Spain is pulling some good numbers

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
Random_Matt said:
Nautilus said:

We aren't exactly poor you know? If Spain can be so important for Sony, why couldn't be also important for Nintendo? I don't understand your commnet.

Pokemon Go have really impacted SM by a lot! Great move from Nintendo! Cant wait for SMM, AC and FE Mobile Games! Hopefully that also means that a new AC and FE game is nearby!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

The Pokemon Go hype really translated to better Pokemon Sun/Moon numbers

Nice to see France sell more than double compared to ORAS

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Random_Matt said:
Nautilus said:

Economy is not strong, but we're still the 4th most important market in the EU, behind UK, Germany and France. At least that's what I read in some places. It's a heavily Sony market though. 

No Italy ? :CCCCC