By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Do you Get Hangovers?

Yes 26 57.78%

No 19 42.22%

Total:45
LadyJasmine said:
slab_of_bacon said:
Meals help slow the body's alcohol absorbtion rate. Water helps in dilution and processing and I've found sugars are truly my biggest friend the next morning, e.g. honey.

But as far as being superfluous to a hangover, well, we're all built differently. But drinking an entire fifth of cheap vodka is almost a sure bet to give you a hangover.

I think I dont get hangovers as the most I ever will have is like half of a bottle lol 

Well, that explains it then.  It's a good policy to not overdo it anyways.  

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

Around the Network
slab_of_bacon said:
LadyJasmine said:

I think I dont get hangovers as the most I ever will have is like half of a bottle lol 

Well I am like 5,6 and sub 100 pounds..

To be honest, half a bottle should make me dead lol 

Yes, I do sometimes. Luckly, they usually don't last more than 3-4 hours.

I can have a lot of drinks, but I'm always fine the next day. I don't drink that often either, like once a few months.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

None. I don't drink

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

I hardly ever drink anymore as I already start to get a headache an hour after a single drink. I guess I overdid it when I was in University. The last time I went to the liquor store was 2 years ago, still plenty left.

Not usually if I take precautions such as drinking a lot of water before bed. It has slowly gotten worse as I get older though. I'm sure the same will be true for you

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

I used to. Really bad sometimes. Not anymore though. Go figure. I always found that smoking pot while drinking helped to mitigate any potential hangover.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

LadyJasmine said:
slab_of_bacon said:

Not necessarily...  Our bodies all work a little differently.  I'm certain the sugars from the orange juice help you process the alcohol. 

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

slab_of_bacon said:
LadyJasmine said:

Not necessarily...  Our bodies all work a little differently.  I'm certain the sugars from the orange juice help you process the alcohol. 

Of course if I had a bottle of Strong Whisky straight lol 

But for my size I do well nonethless.