Post your Man Rules here!

Man Rule #1322

Under no circumstances shall a man ever share a motorcycle with another man

Around the Network

"Under no circumstances shall a man ever share a motorcycle with another man"

rofl....

#1323 high fives? NAH UH ...so saved by the bell era

now-a-days- its limp wristed if you ask me

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

#1324 dont jam to this song....http://youtube.com/watch?v=p5EffDhoAXw

shake that body.... shake that body ....baby let me show you how to do this you gotta move this...

oh man..... will somone kick my ass ...again

MynameisGARY

#1932 Proper Urinal Etiquette: (see link below) http://www.crazyhill.com/hung/other_game/urinal.swf

I thought a girl sang that song. *Kicks weezy again.*

Around the Network

#1933 dont be this guy... http://www.broadcaster.com/clip/9795 15 seconds into the video.....ROFL!@^!%@^@&@$%!@#@!$#!@$#$@!!!!

MynameisGARY

Here is a rating system that me and a few coworkers made. We think we should send it to the man law counsel. It's pretty simple and can be used by men or women if they so desire. The entirety of the system is based on a few rules. 1. you cannot judge by anything else but looks. personality and etc don't count. 2. there are no 2.5 or 1.23 crap. whole numbers only. 3. Only based on sex. Ranking is 1 to 5 where 5 is highest and probably unattainable. 1 == There is no way you would have sex with her/him 2 == You would BUT you would never speak of it to anyone. (Basically you would tell someone else that he/she is a "1". 3 == You would admit to it, but not without some prodding. 4 == You would brag almost immediately. 5 == Basicaly perfection that for men would probably make the time from limp to finished in a like 30 seconds. There ya have it. Simplicity at its best. The best part is if the person hears you say 'oh they are a 4', they would think you are rating them low when you are actually rating them high and get all angry and be like 'wtf look at you ugly mf'r". We have somewhat extended the numbering system to include a few prefixes. 'Y' means youth. So lets say you see a really hot 17yr old. You could say Y2, meaning you think she/he is better but you legally couldn't say anything. 'W' for work related. Example W4 means that she/he is someone who you would have rated as a 3 normally but since that person works with you or is at a favorite lunch spot or otherwise just related to your work group she/he becomes a 4 since you would brag to the other coworkers. Hope you all can spread the word and use this as you see fit. It is much easier that say 'oh i'd hit that' you can simply say '4' and we all know what you mean. Best of all it's safe for work!!

under no circumstances should you let a chick drive your car.

"under no circumstances should you let a chick drive your car."

dude you must not have a g/f my girl can drive my VW ANYTIME..

blue im just fu#king with you bud..aint nothing but love

MynameisGARY

What the hell is this thread.....