By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Emily Rogers Discussion Thread: No More Rumors Until January

Tagging

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

How can you have third party support with 32GB internal memory? I doubt Nintendo is dumber than me and I see the problem with it, third party need to patch their games dozens of times.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
How can you have third party support with 32GB internal memory? I doubt Nintendo is dumber than me and I see the problem with it, third party need to patch their games dozens of times.

Yeah 32gb for storage is pretty low but rumors say it and support 128gb SD cards. Even so it's still really low.

spurgeonryan said:
Most of your links in OP just take me to the front page.

I just checked all the links and they took me to the threads. It's odd that it took you tot he front page.

jason1637 said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Yeah 32gb for storage is pretty low but rumors say it and support 128gb SD cards. Even so it's still really low.

spurgeonryan said:
Most of your links in OP just take me to the front page.

I just checked all the links and they took me to the threads. It's odd that it took you tot he front page.

Like the VITA? Hum, it solves it, but please, not as expensive as Vita´s.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

how is her accuracy? 95% right? feels like that, so, i trust her.

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Captain_Yuri said:
What someone should post is everything she has been wrong about. That way, I can bookmark this thread and link it everytime someone says she is legit.

There you go

???

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

From what i have seen, she does know stuff. Where does she get it from? Who cares.
Even Laura Dale on Twitter backs up the claim that she knows stuff. And if you read this article, you'll see that Laura knows people: http://letsplayvideogames.com/2016/10/a-deep-dive-on-lpvgs-nintendo-switch-reports-and-info/

Will Emily get everything right? No. But she proved that she has contacts.

Tagging this!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Captain_Yuri said:
ktay95 said:

There you go

???

I think ktay meant she's never been wrong. Which is obviously not true.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

WagnerPaiva said:

The only workaround is allowing patching on the cartridge itself, but will Nintendo allows that to happen?

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.