By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Emily Rodgers says NS first few months are better than Wiiu. And The Wii U games are more than just ports.

JRPGfan said:
Also does this mean this is the only Mario kart game the switch gets? no new one is in the planning?
I mean what would they call it if it had another? Mario Kart Switch 2 ?

I kinda hope these updated remasters are the only Kart/Smash/Splatoon on Switch.

From the sounds of it they will have enough original content to still feel fresh and this will open these teams up to work on other projects.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

If Mario Kart, Splatoon and Smash Bros have all or most of the content of the Wii U version, they are ports, and a f-you to everyone who bought a Wii U.

Magnus said:
If Mario Kart, Splatoon and Smash Bros have all or most of the content of the Wii U version, they are ports, and a f-you to everyone who bought a Wii U.

Oh no!!!! The enjoyment and memories of games I played 2-3 years before Switch launches will forever be erased by porting them to a new device!!!!!!

Damn you Nintendo!!!!!!!

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

oops. sry

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

mario kart honestly needs a port, because a portion of the online community is divided by not having all the DLC like others.
I'm excited, can't wait to pre-order for day 1.

Around the Network

Tired of her, too many trivial, unconfirmed small rumors.

Kinda surprised this thread is still up and running, considering there's a thread dedicated to her now. Anyways, it doesn't take much to beat Wii U's 1st year of games, but I'll take a good amount of games either way.

Also, love hearing what this woman has to say about Nintendo rumors. She seems reliable, and brings up some real juicy stuff.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Link to the officially ER thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=222361&page=6#8