By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 74 Sign-up - Overwatch theme - TruckOSaurus host

I got a notification on my email from stefl. Curiosity led me here and now I'm disappointed in myself.
I'm like... an adult with a family and a career now. I can't be playing internet mafia anymore! Now if you'll excuse me my mac 'n' cheese is getting cold and my juice box is getting warm.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
I got a notification on my email from stefl. Curiosity led me here and now I'm disappointed in myself.
I'm like... an adult with a family and a career now. I can't be playing internet mafia anymore! Now if you'll excuse me my mac 'n' cheese is getting cold and my juice box is getting warm.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

hatmoza said:

Implying we all didn't age like 7 years since I joined this whole shenanigans

We should find more people. Big games are better. I miss the 30 something odd players we used to have.

Big games usually are more fun. Plus it usually gives you and I better odds to survive the first night.

Around the Network

Okay. Its been a while. :) I will join up for old times' sake.

1. 1. Linkzmax
  2. 2. Final-Fan
  3. 3. theprof00
  4. 4. Darwinianevolution
  5. 5. Mr.Playstation
  6. 6. Ryan
  7. 7. XanderXT
  8. 8. Noctis
  9. 1504. Stefl

Just one left, then, or can we start?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
Just one left, then, or can we start?

the mod can start whenever he wants to, no reason to wait - but he can ;P

Last chance for sign-up. Tonight, I'll start to build the setup with however many players we have.

Signature goes here!

Hmm, alright, sign me up.