By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Two BBBWs Duke It Out.

Areym said:
CaptainExplosion2 said:
Yeah, you're trying to pass off Fox News as a credible source? Now that's just embarrassing.

I mean, do you trust any MSM outlet? I watch CNN but I know they are grossly biased towards Democrats/liberals/Hillary so I take their info with much skepticism. I just prefer the personalities (Chris Cuomo, Anderson "Silverback" Cooper, my wife Kate Bolduan, not Don Lemon) over people like Sean Hannity and Bill O' Reilly at Fox News, and also because I'm pretty sure Hispanics are not allowed to watch Fox News.

Celebrity status.  Good show, Man.

Around the Network
Barkley said:
Oh no, it's another Politcal Thread!

I should really check the subforum before clicking.

I just made it easier. Here a userscript for handling subforums on the front page. Just click the 'Raw' button on the top right corner of the script to install, assuming your browser supports userscripts or that you have a browser extension that supports userscripts. By default it dims threads in the politics section, and you can pretty easily configure (by editing the script itself via a pretty easy-to-use configuration section) it for other sections to either dim, hide, or highlight threads. I, uh, guess I got a bit excited about coding something again. :|

Zkuq said:
Barkley said:
Oh no, it's another Politcal Thread!

I should really check the subforum before clicking.

I just made it easier. Here a userscript for handling subforums on the front page. Just click the 'Raw' button on the top right corner of the script to install, assuming your browser supports userscripts or that you have a browser extension that supports userscripts. By default it dims threads in the politics section, and you can pretty easily configure (by editing the script itself via a pretty easy-to-use configuration section) it for other sections to either dim, hide, or highlight threads. I, uh, guess I got a bit excited about coding something again. :|

Hmmm I put it into Tampermonkey for chrome but it doesn't seem to be doing anything for me. I get a big "1" icon next to the tampermonkey icon when I'm on the homepage, implying it's detected and is doing something, but nothing visibly changes.

Barkley said:
Zkuq said:

Hmmm I put it into Tampermonkey for chrome but it doesn't seem to be doing anything for me. I get a big "1" icon next to the tampermonkey icon when I'm on the homepage, implying it's detected and is doing something, but nothing visibly changes.

Funny, it shouldn't be doing anything browser-specific, as I tried to use only functionality supported by all major browsers (excluding old IE versions). This is what I'm getting on Firefox. I'd ask you for more details but getting them is probably way too hard since JavaScript doesn't seem to like giving useful error messages. All I can think of is that the script was disabled by default for me on Firefox when I downloaded it from the link and I had to specifically enable it, but that's it.

Zkuq said:
Barkley said:

Funny, it shouldn't be doing anything browser-specific, as I tried to use only functionality supported by all major browsers (excluding old IE versions). This is what I'm getting on Firefox.

Yeah just tried it on firefox and it worked right away. No idea xD

Around the Network
Barkley said:
Zkuq said:

Funny, it shouldn't be doing anything browser-specific, as I tried to use only functionality supported by all major browsers (excluding old IE versions). This is what I'm getting on Firefox.

That's interesting. I think I'll just debug it on Chrome as well. I hate web development because nothing ever works as intended. ;_;

LivingMetal said:
FentonCrackshell said:

No question! I see people allowing this election to divide them and ruin lifelong friendships/relationships. I mean, how can people know each other for so long and just now realize how much they differ politically? My Sister-In-Law and one of her friends are at odds on Facebook because the friend is hardcore liberal and my SIL is harcore Republican. They're putting all this dirt out in the open for all Facebook to see. I just simply told them that if either of them are in a car crash they'll find each others' phone numbers to call long before they can call Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump. Long story short: Don't burn bridges for people who you have no direct link to in the first place. It's nonsense!

Appreciate ya!

:::hugs:::

No doubt!

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

Areym said:
CaptainExplosion2 said:
Yeah, you're trying to pass off Fox News as a credible source? Now that's just embarrassing.

I mean, do you trust any MSM outlet? I watch CNN but I know they are grossly biased towards Democrats/liberals/Hillary so I take their info with much skepticism. I just prefer the personalities (Chris Cuomo, Anderson "Silverback" Cooper, my wife Kate Bolduan, not Don Lemon) over people like Sean Hannity and Bill O' Reilly at Fox News, and also because I'm pretty sure Hispanics are not allowed to watch Fox News.

CNN is the least biased of all the news sources. I see liberals call them hardcore conservative-leaning and conservatives call them flaming liberals. It's because they're more down the middle than FOX News and MSNBC. At one point they were hammering Hillary for her emails and then they trounced Trump over his idiotic stances, mysoginy, and groping. Now they're harping on Hillary's reopned case. That's how news should be. Report both sides. But whenever someone or something can see both sides of the issues they're usually labeled as being "other" by one side or another.

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

Barkley said:
Zkuq said:

Fix'd! Or, as they say: "It works fine on my machine!" (My Chrome runs it just fine now.)

I promise to stop hijacking this thread now! Please PM me/write on my wall if anyone (with a modern broser) needs more help with this.

Zkuq said:

Fix'd! Or, as they say: "It works fine on my machine!" (My Chrome runs it just fine now.)

I promise to stop hijacking this thread now! Please PM me/write on my wall if anyone (with a modern broser) needs more help with this.

Yep that did it! Thanks a ton!