By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Black Friday Price is King, Pro is done this week.

Ps4 is dominating Amazon WW.

Around the Network

Didn't expect the ps4 slim to be that high.

CGI-Quality said:
X1Gates said:
hope both sony and microsoft fall flat on their face with this mid-gen upgrade that offers nothing new.

Eh, nah. And the Scorpio will also be a success.

Yeah it will? So do tell, will scorpio offer a minimum 1080/60fps locked on bf1 baring in mind currently the fps on the x1 is all over the place? Phil already said that there will be parity and hence why both mid-gen consoles are useless. 

It will sell just like the pro did but when all the hardcores finished upgrading you will see it plummet just like the pro. 

Pretty lame, was hoping pro would kill off slim to become the new standard.

celador said:
People talking about the Pro ignoring it's great performance on the yearly chart. Let's see where t is next week when all the deals have stopped.

I have no doubt it will be an overall success.  Rather, I am pointing out that it's performance for these next few days will not be at the same level of stuff that's on sale because stuff that's on sale is what sells most Thanksgiving Week by a huge margin.

Around the Network
Playstation_awaiter said:
Pretty lame, was hoping pro would kill off slim to become the new standard.

Not on BF it won't. Once it hits $349 next year, with possibly a $299 BF deal, it probably will.

Go team xbox!!

6 hours since last update:

HARDWARE
#02 PS4s UC4 Bundle (up 5)
#30 N3DS Mario Black (down 27)
#32 XB1s-500gb Battlefield Bundle (up 6)
#33 XB1s-500gb Minecraft Bundle (up 25)
#63 XB1s-1tb Battflield Bundle (down 23)
#65 N3DSXL Lime (down 20)

SOFTWARE (pre-orders only)
Nothing at the moment

PS4:
1 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10
XB1:
3 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10

edit: Thanks, Jason.

The PS5 Exists. 

X1Gates said:
CGI-Quality said:

Eh, nah. And the Scorpio will also be a success.

Yeah it will? So do tell, will scorpio offer a minimum 1080/60fps locked on bf1 baring in mind currently the fps on the x1 is all over the place? Phil already said that there will be parity and hence why both mid-gen consoles are useless. 

It will sell just like the pro did but when all the hardcores finished upgrading you will see it plummet just like the pro. 

Pro might fall out of favour but what are you basing your assessment on? 

Why are you upset about Pro having parity online, as far as I'm aware the parity is only limited to stuff  like frames per second to keep things on an even playing field. 

I'm interested in Scorpio because of the promised power but wouldn't care if multiplayer was kept to 30fps to keep things fair for people playing on weaker hardware.

Wooooo Hooooooo!!!!

Ps4 at #2 and Skyrim ps4 at #1!!!!!!

Showing the competition how it's done.