By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Angelv577 said:

Ps4 slim back to $212. Don't get it, if you have been number 1 for a while, why cut the price.

Because they want to sell all the PS4s. All of them.

Going back to paying $299 is going to seem like a cold splash of water in the face though.

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
PS4 #! AND Xbox #2.

"Story of my life!" - Xbox

5 hours since last update:

HARDWARE
#01 PS4s UC4 Bundle (same)
#02 XB1s-500gb Battlefield Bundle (up 1)
#15 N3DSXL Lime (up 2)
#16 XB1s-1tb Battflield Bundle (down 4)
#28 XB1s-500gb Minecraft Bundle (down 10)
#32 PS4 Pro (down 12)
#46 XB1s-1tb Gears Bundle (up 8)

SOFTWARE (pre-orders only)

Nothing at the moment

PS4:
2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 2 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10 / 1 in the top 5
XB1:
4 in the top 100 / 4 in the top 50 / 2 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10 / 1 in the top 5

The PS5 Exists. 

jason1637 said:
PS4 #! AND Xbox #2.

It just can't get ahead! 

celador said:
Angelv577 said:

Ps4 slim back to $212. Don't get it, if you have been number 1 for a while, why cut the price.

Aren't they still price matching other stores?

I guess it is because of that.

Around the Network

Xbox absolutely beasting! 2 bundles in top 20, and 4 in the top 100. I will say the PS4 won't let go of #1, but the XB1 isn't far behnd. Its going to be tight indeed...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Can't wait to Sony to drop the bomb at the next PSX with WW sales.

Yeah I also can't wait for psx. It would be nice if they gave shipped and sold through but we'll probably only get one.

So the PS4s being at 31 in the yearly simply shows that it wasn't just first on amazon during black fritay weekend on amazon but first by a landslide

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

nanzano said:

So the PS4s being at 31 in the yearly simply shows that it wasn't just first on amazon during black fritay weekend on amazon but first by a landslide

But ,but,but nobody  buys the  slim. 

Also ffXV!!

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil