By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Impending end of the earth

Does anyone else realise that the world economy is on the verge of colapse and it will all soon plunge us into world war III and the end?

Love is whats most important.

Around the Network

I love wwIII shooters which one is it?

Lol this is about the real end of the earth. But I like halo three cause its simple about good vs evil false religions verses the truth. People need to seek salvation through the Lord. any ways i think Cod 4 is pretty accurate just not enough of a grand scale.

Call of Duty 6 Future Warfare

Besides we all know the league of shadows is behind this.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

so when will it happen?

Around the Network

Its the soj and the free masons man bush bin laden hillary hussien are all in that group. vote for obama Lol

Etech7 said:
Its the soj and the free masons man bush bin laden hillary hussien are all in that group. vote for obama Lol

we can say that again LOL

Soon we don't know God said he wouldn't tell any one exact dates so they can't goof off sinning. For further info seek nearest bible revelation 13 and 14. This economic crisis sounds like why the mark of the beast will start.

corintian 1 verse 13 love

hufter said:
corintian 1 verse 13 love
Good your close I Corinthians chapter 13 be kind love others. nice you know your bilbe Jesus loves you and everyone and he doesn't want anyone to be lost.