By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Lack of FF13 info disturbing.

The game has been in development for well over 2 years and all we have to show for is an extended trailer and a few new screen shots. Whats up with that? Why do you think SE has shown so little about ff13?

Around the Network

because they understand that the more I see of the game the more I'll want it right now instead of a year from now....and they are merciful overlords?

there will be tons at E3 and TGS

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

FF13 will be released during 2009.

when is the E3?

Around the Network

June or July

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
June or July

That's a long wait...

Hmmm... The last thing I heard was that they wanted to delay it into 2008 because they wanted more PS3's in the market. It was more or less a rumour from what I recall.

Snooping around google, there has never actually been a definitive release date set by Square. That being said, they are probably just working extremely hard on it so they have another FF3/7/10 caliber game.

By life end:

• Wii- 100 million+
  • Xbox360- 35~40 million
  • PS3- 30 million
  • PSP- 30~32 million ------------- FAILURE
  • NDS- 85~90 million (Skeptical)  - FAILURE
  • NDS- 100 million+ (Optimistic) -- Success!

I'm curious as to what Sony is going to say about Home's plans, beyond what they have out by then, as well as anything related MS's next console.

I think a new trailer will be shown at E3 but tgs is where SE will spill the beans. I also predict a spring 09 WW release date. Anyone wanna predict the ps3 installed base for then?