By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 HD Remix announced for PS4 (Supports 60 FPS)

CosmicSex said:
leyendax69 said:
If they released this on steam it would be an instant buy from me, not gonna buy when I already have them on ps2/ps3

help me out here.  If this was on steam, wouldn't you still have this on PS2/PS3?  Lol you can never have enough copies of Kingdom Hearts.  I will be getting this and 2.8 and 3 and then i will get the inevitable complete colectors addition and that will be for show.   Even if its $500 and comes in a solid gold box. 

I mean yeah, what I'm trying to say is that for me it feels redundant getting it on consoles again, At least playing it on my pc the experience will be different

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Normchacho said:
I hate the way they name/number these...does this include the first 2 mainline games?

Yes.

KH1, KH2 Final Mix, KH Birth By Sleep Final Mix, KH Re: Chain of Memories, HD cutscenes for KH 358/2 Days, and HD Cutscenes for KH Re:Coded.

So this collection doesn't actually have those as playable games?

BasilZero said:
leyendax69 said:
If they released this on steam it would be an instant buy from me, not gonna buy when I already have them on ps2/ps3

I wish it would - then I would be quadruple dipping then ;p

but Disney's digital policies with kh is pretty bad that there isn't even a digital version of the kh games on any platform's digital service.

Oh you are right. Last time I checked you couldn't buy kh 1.5/2.5 on the ps store or maybe i didn't see it, rip my dreams of playing kh on steam then

BasilZero said:
leyendax69 said:

I wish it would - then I would be quadruple dipping then ;p

but Disney's digital policies with kh is pretty bad that there isn't even a digital version of the kh games on any platform's digital service.

Tmfwang said:
If I buy both 2.8 and this, in what order should I play all the games that these packages contain?

Kingdom hearts 1

kingdom hearts re:com

kingdom hearts 358/2 days

kingsom hearts 2

kingdom hearts bbs

kingdon hearts re coded

kingsom hearts 3D 

kingdom hearts 0.2 

kingsom hearts key blade war movie

Wait, wouldn't it make more sense to play the games by their original release order?:
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
Kingdom Hearts II
Kingdom Hearts Coded
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance
Kingdom Hearts 0.2: Birth by Sleep–A Fragmentary Passage

shikamaru317 said:
VGPolyglot said:

So this collection doesn't actually have those as playable games?

Nope. You basically get all of the cutscenes presented in movie form for those 2 games. 

Then why does it say that there's six games on the Amazon listing? Wouldn't that be false advertising?

Around the Network
Aura7541 said:
CosmicSex said:
Oh my god, its already up on amazon and its $50 for all six games..

https://www.amazon.com/Kingdom-Hearts-1-5-2-5-ReMIX-PlayStation/dp/B01M32FMUL/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1477589018&sr=8-2-fkmr1&keywords=Kingdom+hears+1.5%2B2.5

With prime is only $39.99!!!!! So this is what winning feels like!!!

Considering each playable game is long, it's a goddamm steal.

Truth!

shikamaru317 said:
VGPolyglot said:

Then why does it say that there's six games on the Amazon listing? Wouldn't that be false advertising?

Don't know wy Amazon has that in their listing, but this PS4 port contains the exact same content as the original PS3 versions did, and those had HD cutscenes for those 2 games presented in the form of a 3 hour movie for each. The point is that you get to experience the story of every previous KH game with this collection, though you only get to experience the gameplay for 4 of the 6 games. 

That sucks. I guess I get into this franchise I'll have to find copies of those games.

I will have to triple dip. Someone stole my 1.5 copy

Anyways, this time I will wait until the price is down. I can't afford to buy it right away considering all the games I already have to buy

I was waiting for this. Thanks, SE.

So its number 6 on amazon already.