By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT5P sold out at TESCO of my town

I prefer to support the local independant gaming stores, but it is good to here this game is selling so well.

Around the Network

Great news can't wait for the numbers to come up.

You had plenty of choice of Tesco's in Swansea. Seems to be a new one built every year.
http://www.tescopoly.org/
Every little Hurts

Well, I live in a small town in Ayrshire, Scotland and we only have 2 options for buying games on the highstreet, the local Woolworths or Asda...I was in the Woolies on Sunday at 4pm and they were sold out.

I decided to pop into Asda late last night just before they shut to see if I could pick it up...so at 9.45pm last night went in to see only 1 copy on the shelves and I managed to pick the last one up.

So £19.71 later, my local Asda is sold out as well.

All in all, it looks like GT5P will have absolutely massive sales figures this week.

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)

Couldn't get a single copy here in the Netherlands. Went to 12 stores for nothing.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

Around the Network

@ Munkeh a little posh dontcha think

Hi, i'm solojohlo and i'm pretty fucking awesome

I've just been to Asda and it's completely sold out there too, no new delivery until Wednesday I think Also, my friend in Warrington said they'd sold out at his local branch too (this was at weekend).