By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - No Hype for Titanfall 2? O_o

What's going on here?  isn't titanfall 2 out in about 2 weeks?

I have no seen any type of ads for it... that's just weird.

My questions to you guys is simple.. Will this game sell more than the 1st? Is the game not being exclusive hurting it? thoughts on this guys?

Thanks.

Praise the One.

Around the Network

After the mess they pulled with the first game it comes as no surprise.

There is certainly hype. But just like WatchDogs 2, the original not living up to the admittedly ludocrous expectations set up by its advertisement can really make people weary of the sequel.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

The tech test killed a lot of the hype.

It changed pretty much everything that made the original the best MP shooter since MW.

I hope so. The first game is probably the best shooter this gen. I have high hopes for the sequel.

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:
The tech test killed a lot of the hype.

It changed pretty much everything that made the original the best MP shooter since MW.

Crap. I hadn't heard about this. I love the original, and I agree it's the heir apparent to Modern Warfare.

What happened with the tech test?

At least、that looks better than BF1.

I like robot.

Being one of the first games on a new system, and an exclusive, had a lot of people hyping it up hard. I remember some "game of the generation" comments on here.

Then it came out, looked extremely limited, and a lot of people just kind of shrugged.

If they want to regain interest then they really need to communicate that this game is going to be much more robust than the first one. I've seen a little bit of talk about it having a solid single player campaign but they're going to have to prove that to the people who were apathetic over the original.

gatito said:
After the mess they pulled with the first game it comes as no surprise.

It was still a good game.

It comes out the same day as Skyrim HD. I cant divide my hype. Im not made of hype.