By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - COD: Infinite Warfare Beta Impressions

Tagged games:

Also, bonus gif:

I only played two matches but that was enough for me to be done. It seems I can stomach less and less CoD every year before being sick and never playing it again. In the beta anyway, streak rewards are ridiculous, borderline MW2 nonsense. Both matches were indoors in some space station, and yet airstrikes and missiles were still killing people. Take 2 steps out of the spawn, dead by something random. It is complete sensory overload. And the time to kill seems even less than any other CoD I have played recently.

Activision was smart forcing people to buy this turd to get the MW remaster. I wonder how popular it's even going to be? It's going to be jarring for some used to a million guns and attachments and perks to go to an environment where you kill people with guns and strategy.

Nuke me from orbit 2 seconds after I spawn if old.

Around the Network

Haven't played cod in years. Played this and didn't like it as I was dying so much. Basically a noob. Gave it a few more games and got up to speed. Became enjoyable when I started doing all the killing.

It's just a decent small map, face paced arcade shooter. Nothing special.

Hyped for the funky zombies and super pumped for cod4 online. I've already platinumed the campaign. Also really hyped for the IW campaign.

But before that I'll be enjoying battlefield 1. That made the cut this year unlike other shooters such as titanfall 2 which I just found average.